-Chapter 30-

So, hello, hi, this might be the last chapter I make for the summer.
Here school starts in two weeks or so and I don't even remember what 3-1 equals to.

I'll stop publibishing for a bit, and hopefully I'll continue a month from today, so I'll have more chapters stacked and ready to be published.

Thanks for all the people that read the story until now, and don't worry I didn't forget that this was actually a MichaelxReader, but he'll come back... like his father wink

-Mari.

_____________-

"Wait wait, kill him?! Are you out of your mind?!" Jeremy yelled from the living room, as he was the one panicking between the two.

You went back down and out of the door. You weren't freaking out, even though you really didn't plan out the murdering part, but as long as you can't die it's fine.

"And... What will you do with the body? People will try to contact him if he disappears, right?" He continued to ask, as you were both running to the pizzeria.

"Why the hell do you think I faked my death?" You stopped in your tracks, you weren't sure why you said that, let alone to Jeremy. "It's not the noblest thing I've ever done... but Michael's protection was the second reason why I faked my death, after all you can't hunt a corpse, right?"

You shook your head to stop thinking about that, and instead focused on the task at hand. You continued to run, quickly followed by Jeremy, who was still hesitant on the whole thing.

You didn't blame him for that, after all you did tell him that you were about to kill someone. But as someone that got killed first, this is nothing but payback. An eye for an eye.

Arriving at the pizzeria, you stood outside for a few seconds, just staring at it.

"[Name]? Are you alright?" Jeremy asked, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah... I was just thinking about something," you responded, walking towards the door. Not surprisingly, it was open.

You entered, but before your friend could do the same, you turned around and locked it from the inside, mouthing a "sorry" from the inside.

He has been like you, on the brink of death, then he got revived like you, but he didn't fake his death... You had to make sure that this murder was a suicide, or he could get in trouble because of your plans.

Excluding his yelling from your mind, you walked inside the party room, not noticing anything strange. Yet, when you looked on stage, something really big was missing, the animatronics.

You looked all around you, not leaving a blind spot for anyone to attack, you needed to be careful at all times.

"Charlie," you whispered, waiting for a response.

"Aye captain, what do you need?" She responded from behind, almost startling out for her sudden appearance. You could have swore that you were used to it by now.

"The nightmares that you gave him, do you think that his behavior changed because of that?" You asked, walking towards the lights of the office.

"I don't think he could stop killing just by that, if that's what you're asking."

"No I mean, if I try to fake a suicide, in some way, do you think it would be believable?"

The office was completely empty. It didn't even look like someone got into it tonight. He was probably too caught up in taking the animatronics off stage... Or he tried.

Maybe the animatronics just tried to catch him and he ran off somewhere else, even if the office is probably the most secure place in the pizzeria, so it doesn't really add up. You didn't even know why he was here.