-Chapter 36- [Remastered]

ahaha, so, funny story, I didn't like the last two chapters, so I completely remade them with the original idea I had in mind, and hopefully I can continue writing without having to stop because of writer's block.

I just decided that I'll publish the chapters whenever I finish them, because school sucks and I should be studying right now.

So, after Fnaf 3 there will be Fnaf 6, with a little hint on Sister Location, and I'll be gone from your lives forever babygirls.

Don't worry, you'll have to be stuck here just for a little while. Ehehehehihihihihihi.

-Mari

________-

The cloth was drying out, and the gas was slowly entering your body. It was only a matter of time before you would pass out, or worse. You needed to run around him to get him away from te tube, but close enough for the explosion to have a major effect. You would think about a way to survive only after you broke it.

Just as you started coughing, the loud stomps started coming towards you. "An inconvenient time to start a chase don't you think?" Only then you realized that talking wouldn't have stopped him, so you started running.

The entire building was just a big dead end filled to the brim with gas, so you had to use the vents to escape him. It would be hard for you, as you didn't remember the layout at all, so you just had to rely on your memories of the different corridors and hope that you didn't find him in front of you.

So when you saw the first vent, you got in. Strangely enough, you didn't hear the rabbit's metal clanking against the vent's, which was worrying. The gas luckily still didn't reach parts of the vents, so you could breathe normal air sometimes.

"You sounded like a selfless heroine many years ago, that you wanted to protect Michael at all costs. It's hilarious to see him here," he said. You didn't have a lot of time to be surprised at that moment, so you continued crawling your way out, only to see that you arrived at the wrong corridor.

"It just means that whatever you wanted to do failed miserably, and you don't know how much this makes my eternal suffering way funnier." He started laughing, echoing through the entire building. His voice seemed the same, but more hoarse and metallic, as if the springlocks got deep into his neck, completely crushing and altering his vocal cords. Which is something that surely, certainly happened.

As you got out of the vent you looked at both sides of the corridor, going as silently as possible towards the tube.

"What now? Cat got your tongue? You're usually so much more talkative if you talk about your heroic deeds."

Although you couldn't hear his footsteps, seeing the last corridor clear from any danger, and from any light for some reason, you thought that rushing there could have been the best option, especially with the gas problem. You were surrounded by dangers, and you chose to go after the most dangerous one.

And you realized only when you broke the last tube.

Immediately after, a cold hand grabbed your neck, lifting you up, bringing you back against the exit door. It was useful for you, you weren't going to breathe that much gas anymore, but you were suffocating faster than before.

"Years of practice and you still haven't learned that you shouldn't go where it's dark?" He asked, as you felt the grip tighten.

"And yet you're exactly where I want you to be." From behind your back you pulled out the match, holding it close to the rabbit's head, ready to light it up. "One slide and you're done, Afton." It was difficult to breathe, let alone to talk.