𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

Y/n ventured into the enchanting forest, a vibrant basket in hand, as Poppy had requested them to gather berries for her delectable cake. The soft sunlight filtered through the canopy of trees, casting a gentle glow on them as they hummed a melodious tune, lost in the serenity of nature. Unbeknownst to them, the flowers that surrounded the berry bushes seemed to possess a certain curiosity, their delicate petals unfurling to reveal tiny eyes that couldn't help but watch their every move.

With careful dexterity, they meticulously plucked the ripe berries, ensuring that each one was selected with utmost precision. Lost in their task, they didn't hear the soft tapping on their shoulder, the sound like a whisper from the woods. Startled, they let out a surprised scream and instinctively reached for a handful of grass, flinging it at the source of the sudden interruption.

"No! Get away from me you filthy beast!"

The grass landed on Wally's face, prompting them to freeze in horror. Wally, unable to contain his amusement, chuckled affectionately, despite the greenery lingering in his hair. "It's only me, dear" he reassured them, his voice warm and soothing.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat upon realizing their mistake. Embarrassment flooded their cheeks as they stammered an apology, feeling the weight of their actions.

"Oh shoot, I'm deeply sorry for that" They quickly approach him and help to clean the grass on his hair

Wally simply flashed a mischievous grin, his eyes twinkling with mirth. "No harm done, sweetheart. I should have been more careful," he replied, his voice laced with gentle understanding.

The forest seemed to mirror their chemistry, the rustling leaves whispering tales of secret enchantments and forbidden passions.

"What are you doing? You look quite busy" he spoke looking down at a pile of berries in the baskets

They chuckled and shook their head "Oh well, I was picking some berries because my friend needed some ingredients for the bake"

"I see, well then. Let me assist you with it"

Together, y/n and Wally continued their berry-picking adventure. They laughed, shared some of their days, and relished in the connection that seemed to grow stronger with each passing moment. The forest, once filled with those curious flower eyes, now seemed to celebrate their budding, its energy pulsating with an air of excitement.

They picked the last berry and put it inside the basket with ease, wiping the cold sweat that had rolled down their forehead since earlier as they let out a sigh of relief, happy to finish their task quickly

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, Wally and they found themselves deep in the heart of the enchanting forest. They had spent the entire afternoon collecting ripe berries, their baskets filled to the brim with nature's sweetest. Wally, always the gentleman, carried their bounty with care, gently placing it on the ground.

Resting against a sturdy oak tree, they sighed contentedly, feeling a pleasant exhaustion settle in my bones. The forest provided a serene backdrop for our conversation, and the soft rustling of leaves created a soothing melody as we basked in the tranquility of the moment.

Wally looked towards them with a smile, his eyes sparkling with mirth.

"It's been too long since I've had such a wonderful adventure like this, I'm not sure when the last time I did this was," he remarked, his voice filled with genuine delight.

The sky began to darken, and Wally's voice broke the peaceful silence. "It seems the day is slowly bidding farewell, dear," he said, a hint of concern in his tone. They both realized that we had lost track of time, lost in our little world within the forest's embrace.