The Things That Break Our Hearts

Ship: polyBTS

Author: jademin

Word Count: 136,573

Genre: magic, fantasy, romance, poly

Summary:

For most of Jungkook's life, he believed that his father had snapped and killed his entire family, leaving him an orphan with an uncomfortable magical gift that isn't a gift at all, but more of a curse.

Can a magical family take Jungkook into their fold, teach him to love, and help him escape his troubled past before it's too late?

My Thoughts:

I was going through some comments, and someone requested more polyBTS fic and I had a couple, so here we go into another rabbit hole (the next one will also be poly y'all). Now I know there are people out there who don't really like the poly fics, but the reason why I like them so much is because of how amazing they are to each other. Especially when it is a well written fic, like this one right here, you just can't help but be jealous of how amazing and supportive each member is, and how they take care of each other. I absolutely loved how everyone came together in this story to care for Kookie, who was going through some shit. 

As the tags say this is a sickfic, and it's basically mainly Kookie who is really not having the best time in this one, the poor baby. And of course there is the fantasy aspect to this as well, where each member is a different creature/being. The plot in this is amazing, it really got me hooked. And I will say it again..the romance in this is ~amazing~

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/41071959/chapters/102942690

Give the author some love!!

Note: I hope you guys are enjoying the new fics that I have been posting on here. This time around I am also going through the comments to see what people have been requesting. So far I saw people requesting the poly fics so I got this one. I am working on the yoonmin and jikook fics that I have seen people want. There was someone that wanted a mafia one (like years ago..oops) so I am looking into that as well. Let me know what else you guys want in the comments, and hopefully I got something bookmarked. And if you guys have any recs as well please let me know in the comments, I would love to check them out!