Hurt Locker

Ship: vmon

Author: MmeIrene

Word Count: 42,888

Genre: abo, romance, smut

Summary: 

Kim Namjoon, college student and outspoken omega, decides that he doesn't want an alpha to help him through his next heat.

Kim Seokjin, best friend, decides that is a Very Bad Idea.

My Thoughts:

Okay so I cried during this, which was really stupid cause it wasn't even super angsty. It's just that Namjoon was so insecure in the beginning and he just wanted a mate to love him and care for him, and he couldn't find the alpha and he was lonely and jealous of his friends and I cried. So yes there is angst, and references to depression, but getting past that, the fluff just smacks you in the face. 

It has alpha Taehyung and Omega Namjoon, like what...I have read many abo and alpha Tae is rare, freaking omega namjoon is rare. Like if anyone knows more with omega namjoon, let me know!!

Honestly though Taehyung is such an angel and Namjoon is so insecure but he's gorgeous and a freaking genius. 

Also this is part of a series. Some parts continue with the vmon ship, others include the relationship between Hobi/Suga/Jimin, and others have the start of Jungkook/Jin. 

Status: Completed

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/10564002/chapters/23339349

Give the author some love!!