Fall Asleep (Fall for You)

Ship: vkook, yoonmin

Author: drannie

Word count: 149,954

Genre: slow burn, school life, fluff, smut, angst 

Summary: 

"They say when you fall in love you can't fall asleep, but now that I've met you I feel like I finally can."

A University AU where Jungkook and Taehyung become roommates. But Jungkook has insomnia and can't fall asleep with other people and Taehyung can't fall asleep alone.

My thoughts:

So there are two ships in this but the main one that the author focuses on is vkook, but like yoonmin is unbelievably adorable and kind of domestic. Anyways...the author has also tagged this as "mental health issues", "insomnia", and "anxiety" so there is some angst here and there but it's nothing too heavy. Kookie comes off as a bit of badass at first, well more like jackass, but  just like in real life he's too cute to hate. He's just bad with his feelings, and I love how Tae is the one that's basically there for him, (kind of like every cliche bad boy story). They start off hating each other, but they develop a really strong relationship, and it's so cute and the fluff is well... fluffy. Like I said there is some yoonmin domestic feel going on but they are more of supporting cast. 

Smut: Yup and as the author has tagged there is going to be...well I'm actually not going to put that here but you can totally check it out. It does eventually lead to smut. 

Status: Completed

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11193654/chapters/24995631

Give the author some love!!