Learning To Love

Ship: taegi, Kookie/Jimin/Hobi, Namjin

Author: M312AKi

Word count: 179,456

Genre: ansgt, romance, fluff, smut, HS 

Summary:

Taehyung has always been teased for the way he was, and starting off at a new school was always nerve wracking. Yoongi knew he was damaged, thats why he refused to let anyone be intimate with him. They both are hurting, dealing with issues they want to run away from. Slowly their friendship turns into something they both desperately needed.

My thoughts:

So I finally found my old phone, popped the charger in, turned it on, lo and behold this fic pops up as the last thing I was doing before it died. And now I'm excited for two reasons 1. I have my old bookmarked fics, so more to recommend, 2. I found this beautiful gem again 😉. It has been a while since I read this, two years to be exact, so of course I had to read it again, and dang it was just as good the second time. 

From the summary alone you can probably already tell it is going to involve some angst, maybe a bit more than just "some". I think what I love about this fic is just how freaking adorable the taegi is written, and they're struggles and everything. Oh and another thing I love about it is the Hobi/Jimin/Kookie Poly relationship too, like freaking yessss. Ok so they have a bit of their own problems...I don't really think their relationship started off very well, 2 of them really didn't seem to be big fans of the whole Poly situation (which is unfortunate and kind of unhealthy), but they work it out, don't worry. 

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/13396110/chapters/30687747

Give the author some love!!

Tragic news people! well for me at least....I am crying right now..UGHHH. I found my old phone the other day, where I had bookmarked 150+ fics. There were over 30 for yoonmin and jikook, over 40 for vkook, a good dozen for minmon, vhope, freaking sugakookie and every other freaking bangtan ship!!!! AND BEFORE I COULD TRANSFER THEM TO MY NEW PHONE, MY OLD PHONE STOPPED WORKING!!!!!! It's all lost now  😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 I have lost all those amazing amazing fics! Over a 100 fics just gone, majority of which are dating back to 2015 -2017 which will be difficult to find now  😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 ughhhhhh, I can't get the stupid phone to work again  😭 😭 😭. Good news is I got some of the yoonmin and vkook ones...so I guess get ready for a bunch of fics with those pairings coming up (thankfully a lot of the fics have other pairings as well in them), a couple sugakookie and minmon too.