The Hellions

Ship: vkook, yoonmin, namjin (also some exo ships)

Author: VanteKal

Word Count: 141,472

Genre: underground fighting (no gory things), romance, fluff

Summary: 

"What the..."Jungkook exclaimed, turning around to look at the intruders.

There were two guys. In the backseat. Of his car. Did he mention they were intruders?

"Drive, just fucking drive," the taller of the two boys gasped, breathless, hitting the back of Jungkook's seat, glancing behind him through the rear glass. He had a very deep and rough voice, attractive. Very attractive. The other guy was also looking behind from the car's window. Both of them were breathing heavily, not paying attention to where they were or the fact that they had just entered a stranger's car.

My Thoughts:

I loved this so much, mostly because Taehyung was such a badass here. I remember reading a fic similar to this like a year ago, but I lost it, so as soon as I saw this one I had to read it. And I was definitely not disappointed. 

So the fic is basically about badass Taehyung a uni student/underground fighter, and Jungkook 'shy' at first and then badass at places, cocky at other scenes, and then freaking adorable. The point is that this is a fic about how their relationship develops, but it also includes yoonmin, Yoongi being a fighter (kind of), and namjin. It also has a lot of scenes with Exo members and ships like baekyeol and kaisoo, it's really freaking cute. The fic actually is very well balanced, like it has fight scenes, but it also has a good development of their relationship. And it doesn't just focus on vkook (although they are the main) there's a lot of yoonmin development, really cute namjin, baekyeol, and kaisoo scenes. It's a long one so this would be something to read over the course of a few days, or just binge it for like 4 hours. 

Status: Completed

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11867547?view_full_work=true

Give the author some love!!