Scary Saturday Night

CHAPTER EIGHT

I liked Saturday nights. Well, mine at least.

I usually just sit around, watch TV, movies, and go on the Internet.

Most of the time I have Carly over, but she had a family party to go to for her Aunt's 40th Birthday.

Now that I think about it, I should have went with her. Her night will probably be more enjoyable than mine. Her family gets super drunk at parties, so it would be fun to watch.

I walked up my stairs to my bedroom with a bag of Frito Honey BBQ Flavor Twists.

A.K.A. My favorite!

I put my iPhone into it's dock. Which charged it and played music.

I can't shower without music. I always think the noises i hear outside of the shower is a killer.

Yeah, I'm a little paranoid you could say.

I set the bag of food on the table beside me bed. I then walk to my closet and take out a pair of ripped jean shorts, and also an off-the-shoulder sweatshirt.

I can not tell you have many of those i own.

To many, that's how many.

The one i picked out was dark grey and said LOVE PINK on the front in pink lettering.

Go figure.

Victoria's Secret is my favorite store. As well as every other teenage girls in the world.. And boy.

I grabbed a hair of black lace underwear out of my drawer and a bright pink bra.

Also from Victoria's Secret.

I walk into my bathroom. My bare feet meet the cool chill of my tile flooring. I love my room. It is the perfect size with everything i need, a little bathroom and a little walk-in-closet. And guess what, IT"S ALL PINK AND PURPLE!

*My favorite colors*

I turn on the water and begin to strip myself of my clothing.

I touch the falling liquid with my hand to make sure it is warm enough, then step in and indulge into a peaceful, warm shower.

~

After about a half hour, i turn the water off and reach for the towel i set on the counter.

I wrap my warm body with it and open the door that leads to my bedroom.

I then notice my lights are off.

Weird, I thought i left them on.

I walked slowly to my light switch by the bedroom door and turn the light on.

"HOLY SHIT!" I scream.

"Calm down April! God! I just wanted to surprise you! Shh, your mom is gonna hear!" Dean said softly.

"What on earth are you doing in my room! I'm naked for god's sake!" I yell in a whisper, walking towards him to he can hear me speak.

"That's okay." He says, doing a sexy little half smile that is oh so adorable and would make any girl melt. He begins to walk towards me and lean in when i hear my mom.

"April, are you okay up there?" My mom yell as she walks up the stairs.

"Uh, Yeah mom! I'm fine! You don't need to come up! It was just a spider and I got scared."

I mouthed the word 'hide' to Dean and he ran to my bathroom and shut the door behind him.

My mom then walked into the room.