Chapter 10

Shit hit the fan when Namjoon started to vomit.

"Namjoon!!!" Taehyung, Seokjin and Yoongi yelled at the same time. The second youngest had immediately moved forwards to help their leader, and at the same time Hoseok moved aside to give him some room. At least that's what Taehyung thought, but the boy didn't know that Hoseok had stepped aside because he felt like vomiting too after smelling the acid smell coming from Namjoon. So the dancer tried to avoid more mess on the bed and sprinted to the bathroom, leaving the others to think that he ran off to get towels or something.

"He's burning up" Seokjin said when he placed a hand on Namjoon's forehead. The rapper was moaning as another wave of cramps and discomfort went through his body, just seconds away from vomiting yet again. Yoongi watched hopeless from the other side of the bed, because his path was blocked by Seokjin's and Jungkook's legs, who were both covered in vomit.

"Shit, Seokjin get Jungkook to the bathroom and clean yourselves. I will help with Namjoon" Yoongi said and helped the youngest to stand up before the eldest could get up as well. The small movement however was enough for Jungkook's lungs to protest and the boy started to wheeze almost immediately at the sudden change and probably also because of the immense distress coming from the members around him.

"Please not now" Yoongi muttered as he kept his hands on the maknae's upper arms because he started to sway dangerously. "Get him in the chair. He needs his inhaler first" the rapper told Seokjin.

The two oldest half dragged Jungkook to one of the chairs, and before Jungkook's butt had sat down, the mask of the inhaler was already being pressed to his face. Yoongi glanced over his shoulder when he kept hearing gagging noises, expecting that Namjoon was still not done despite barely having something to eat today, but to his surprise he was upright and drinking some water that Taehyung had provided from somewhere. Where were those noises coming from then? It sounded like they were coming from the bathroom though

"Who is in the bathroom?" Taehyung asked confused as he had noticed the vomiting noises as well. The not-sick members did a quick headcount and found out that it must be Hoseok.

Yoongi cursed a little panicked and jumped when he felt a hand over his own where he was holding the inhaler in front of Jungkook's face. "I got him. Go help him" Seokjin said as he took over from the rapper. Yoongi nodded and sprinted to the bathroom, but slowing down midway across the room when he noticed Namjoon's pale and flushed cheeks. The sight was enough to tell him that their leader was having a high fever and Seokjin had confirmed his suspicions only a moment before. He needed to be cooled down, but he also needed to check on Hoseok...

"Jimin can you get -" but the rapper stopped when his eyes landed on the boy's cast around his broken ankle. Of course, luck wasn't on their side. They were not only dealing with three sick members, but one of healthy members was also immobile, leaving just 3 of them to take care of the rest...

Yoongi wasted no more time and quickly went inside the bathroom, obviously missing how his half-finished comment had hurt Jimin in the process.

"Ohh Hoseok..." the second oldest mumbled when he saw Hoseok hunched over the toilet, puking his guts out. The dancer was shaking quite badly and his knuckles were turning deadly white where he was grabbing the toilet and wall for support.

"Hyung I'm sorry-" Hoseok muttered but then stopped when he gagged again.

"Don't be, this is not your fault" Yoongi said and grabbed one of the towels to wet it in the sink, before he knelt down next to the other and wrapped it around Hoseok's neck. A sigh of relief washed over the dancer as the cold cloth took away some of the heath from his flushed skin and thankfully his stomach seemed to settle down after throwing up nothing but bile.