Sleep at night

Ava,Anna and I traveled across town to the line.

"I guess this is it", I said.

"Yep, let's keep moving guys", Ava ordered. "We don't want to die tonight",.

We hauled are bags for a good 2 or 3 hours until we came to a hotel which was apparently abandoned.

"It looks like a dump", Anna said giving a swift kick on the stone building.     "Well, It looks to be the best we have for now. It looks like the sun is about to come up and I don't want to run in to the zombies. What do you say, Ava?", I asked.

"We are all tired so lets spend the day looking for food and getting some sleep", Ava said.

We made our way in to the hotel and by the look of it, it had been abandoned long before the apocalypse. Dust was everywhere and not even a finger print in sight.

"Lets try to find a room. With out dead people in it", Anna said.

We went up a staircase that lead to the 2nd floor. I scanned the room numbers. 10...9...12.

"how about room 12", I suggested.

To tired to talk Anna and Ava shook there heads in agreement.

We shoved the door open to reveal a dark room that seemed to be a fancy room.

"I got a flashlight", Ava said digging through her plastic luggage bag.

She turned it on and about blinded me and Anna both.

"Quit it, Ava", Me and Anna said.

"sorry guys", Ava apologized.

The light beam caused the room to fill with light.

"I am going to bed. wake me in about 6 to 9 hours.", Ava said.         

"Okay. Good night", I said handing her a blanket from the UDF.

"Me too", Anna said yawning.

I handed her a blanket then sat on the carpet floor. I was not tired so I decided to go through my bag to see what I had.

A flash light

One candle

A can of baked beans

I also had a Swiss army knife I found

It was pitiful. Ava and Anna surly had lots of other stuff. Useful stuff but at least I had a knife.

I felt really tired then so I felt the need to sleep. I put everything in my bag and grabbed a blanket. I was able to find a space that looked nice so I curled up and Slept.