The fire that burned

We walked along the highway and talked about the town and our past. I had learned that Anna was originally from Florida but her dad had gotten a job here in Ohio. Ava said that her and her mother use to live in Italy but because of the hearings of freedom after her mother meet her dad Ava's Mama made the choice to come to America. I did not have anything special to say just because I was a normal girl but was just down right broke and did not have a mom really. I really liked Anna and Ava because one they are nice to me and two they don't judge me like some people do.

The signs told us which way to go as if some one knew where we were going. Then we came to a scary sight. Fire every where and screams people who had terrified looks upon there faces. Cars were flipped over and zombies were on the move trying to get people.

"Come on yall we need to save them!", I said.

"Okay anna you go try to help as many people as possible and use the knife if nessesary on any of the dead people", Ava said.

"Sure thing", Anna said scurrying over in to the fire trying to save them .

I looked for anyone in need then I saw a family stuck in there car while 3 or four zombies were trying to break the cars windows. I looked around to think of a plan. I spotted a pipe on the side of the road I found I could use to smack the living out of those zombies. I picked up the pipe and ran over to the car swinging the pipe in to one zombies head then hitting another in the back of the head. The other two zombies stopped trying to attack the car and started to come towards me. With two swift swings the zombies were actually dead for now.

I knocked on the cars window and looked in to see what looked to be two teenagers and two kids who looked to be the same age as me.

The teen driving unlocked the door quickly and told everyone in the car to get out.

"Get out of the fire and go find a girl named Ava fast", I said to him. I response he shook his head in agreement and went off to find her.

I started to smell something. It smelled like gasoline but where was it coming from. I looked at the car and realized that gasoline was leaking out of the back of the car! There was fire all-around me and the car. And we all know what will happen if the gas mixes with fire. the fire started to rise higher in to the sky.

"Help, some one, help", I called. But I knew no one could hear me. I came to the conclusion that I had to run through the fire to get out. I counted down 3..2..1! I jumped straight through the flames but did not land on my feet.

BOOM! Everything went black.