A long journey to nowhere

" This is your fault", Matt said. "Now you killed Ryan",.

"He killed Aaron", Bob said.

"Oh shut up", I said. "It's no use",.

I got up holding Toby's cross bow and then reached into Aarons pocket and putted out his ID and stuck it in to my pocket.

"What are you doing?", Bob asked.

" Remembering Aaron", I said as I looked at Aarons ID card. That smile was so pretty. I was remembering the time we picked him up with Jack at that abandoned place and they were fighting. I remember how nice Aaron was to me and how he was there for me. He was Jacks right hand man. I slipped the ID in my pocket and then held Toby's crossbow.

"You can have it if you want?", Felix said.

"Oh really I don't want to take it if you want it", I said.

"No take it, you would good shooting one of those instead of us", Felix said.

"Thank you Felix", I said giving him a hug.

"I think tomorrow we need to move on", Mark said.

"But you said that it would be safe here", Matthias said.

"I just know that we need to move on", Mark said.

"We leave at noon", I said. We all shook our heads in agreement we began to walk back up to the house leaving Aaron's and Toby's bodies in the field. I went to bed this time until morning.
-----------------------
The next morning I got out of bed because I could hear Mark and Bob talking with Fritz and Kate.

"We need to leave pronto", Mark said.

"Yes I agree we can't wait until noon, this is like the legit zombie zone", Fritz said.

"Get the girls and lets get out of here", Mark ordered.

Fritz came in to the room waking us up.

"Come on we need to move now", Fritz said.

"What happened?", I asked.

"This place is crawling with walkers", Fritz said. "MADDIE and Annalee meet us on the porch fast",.

I jumped out of bed followed by Annalee as I loaded a arrow in to the cross bow. I put it to my side while handing Annalee a gun.

"Thanks", Annalee said. We made our way down quietly and on to the porch.

"Why are we leaving with out saying goodbye?", I said.

"Felix was saying some crazy stuff when you guys went to sleep about maybe housing the walkers and treating them like people", Bob said. "We got to leave",.

I shook my head that I understood and we headed off with no plan. I could see that Bob wanted away from that house as quick as possible. I knew they were crazy who ever lived there. Now where were we going to go?