little me

My real mother is a crack addict. She left me in the hospital when I was first born. I dont know where my dad is. I was adopted by i local nurse who couldnt have kids. I am the younger kid. My other siblings are also adopted. From the moment i was in my mother's arms she said that I was gifted with knowledge. I grew up knowing that I was different. Other kids picked on me because of it. Not only was I very smart, i was also overweight which added more to the problem. I had no friends and was very lonely. I would eat with my teachers because I was so scared or what would happen if I went to the cafeteria for lunch. This caused me to form a bond with adults which actually became an advantage to me. I could underhand what the grown ups would be saying, and it was nice to be in the loop at times. I didn't have to worry about getting beat-up or flushed down the toilet because I had the adults in my side. They understood me and for the first time I felt like i belonged somewhere. My mom was happy that I was interacting with people even if they were adults.
My dad didn't care, he was too busy being the best day he could be too my older sister which annoyed me greatly. He only talked to me at church when he was bragging to the nearest deacon about how his daughter had so many accomplishments. He acted like he had a huge part in my life even though he didn't. My family was myself and my mom. No one else.