Me

So, I am here to explain myself. I have been abused verbally to the point where this is my final destination. When I was nine, I saw a girl. I felt unusual to the point where I thought something was wrong with me. When I went home, I decided to look up my symptoms I came across the definition of sexuality. Furthermore I decided to drop it and I went on with my business. When I was ten, I stumbled across that girl again, but she wasn't alone. She had a boyfriend. I felt attracted to both of them. From that moment on I realized that I was indeed bisexual. I kept it a secret for 3 years because I knew the my parents would completely disapprove. Recently, I came out to my mother. She repeatedly denied my sexuality and shunned me for a week. Since then, my mom has made it her goal to try and convince me that I am not bisexual and that I am crazy. today, she tried to show me the definition of bisexual and convince me that I am not fit for it. I know otherwise. I know who I am and no one can change it. If my mom can not understand me then so be it. I can not and will not change myself for her satisfaction. I am done with trying to make everyone happy. It is time for me to happy. live my life and not give two fucks about what others say and try to do to me. So this is the end of this chapter. I made it so that I could get out my feelings in a way that is different than my usual escape route. Feel free to comment anything you think is necessary to write. thanks for listening.