Home me

At home i was the bookworm. Everyday i would spend 22 out of 24 hours reading. I barely got sleep because i was into this great mystery book or something like that. Reading was my escape from the world. I would talk to books like they were my best friends. I felt that a book could never let me down, That books would always be there for me when i needed them. When my parents would argue or me and my sister had a fight, at the end i would hide in my secret spot (a closet under the staircase) and i would lose my self in the worlds of books. I read anything and everything that i could find. Once i wiped out my children books, i went to teenage novels and romance books. Soon i was done with that and i moved on to adult books. After them i went to informational texts. By the time i was five, i had finished reading the encyclopedia brittannica. As i grew up, my passion for literature only grew stronger. Everywhere i went i had some kind of novel under my arm. I was always reading to the point where i had to get glasses in the sixth grade. I was the nerd of literature and soon i became a majir nerd in all subjects. You can say that i got my current knoweledge from reading. In a way i could blame my family because all the madness at home caused my obsession for reading. My life was a book and every year a new chapter and each day was a new line of the plot.