Kimani

my mother always says that friends are overrated. i disagree. i have one friend that has been with me through thick and thin. her name is Kimani. she is my best friend. there is never a day where i dont see her, talk to her, laugh with her, and so much more. we go to the same school so we always see each other. she is my rock. without her, id be fighting every single day of my life. she understands all of my situations. and though we have the occasional fight, well always be best friends. my mother is very fond of her which is a plus. and my boyfriend says that she has a wonderful personality.  soon there will be another kimani, i hope to meet her and be able to share the same relationship with her as i do the original. she is my mini me. we have just about the same grades, same interests, same hobbies, same goals. when i see friendship goals on social media, i think of me and kimani. she accepts me for who i am, and doesnt ask questions about it. she knows that i have secrets that im not ready to tell, so she keeps calm anyway. this girl is exceptional, and she better write a chapter about me in one of her books. so when she reads this, i know shell know, that she better get her life and include me in her books.