Chapter 10: Lost and Found

After Saria and I had finally escaped from the inside of Jabu Jabu's belly, we soon realized that we were lost and had no way to get home. Oh, and not to mention that we were still tiny with no magic left to turn us back. And with all of that in mind, we were both extremely relieved when our fairies finally found us after we almost fell down a huge waterfall. And yet again, we continued on our way to meet up with Zelda and give her the three spiritual stones.

They were on the edge of a dock with a giant fish in a huge lake behind them, and a cave tunneling in front of them. But the fish was the biggest clue. They loved hearing stories from the Great Deku Tree. And one of them was of his counterpart in Zora's Domain Jabu Jabu. Who he had described enough for them to recognize him, even at their current size.

"How did we get to Zora Domain?" Linkette asked as Saria thought.

"The fish!" Saria gasped. "I once heard there was a portal to just outside Zora Domain from the Lost Woods, it must have been in the pond we were playing in. The fish that ate us must have been meant for Jabu Jabu's meal and tried to escape through it ending up in the pond and ate us before being caught."

"That explains it," Linkette agreed, before shivering, remembering that they had removed our clothes before playing in the pond and thus were not protected from the wind. "Let's go find that portal."

"Right," Saria agreed as she shivered as well.

With that, they started swimming to the they came across an absolutely giant Zora. Luckily the path was on the opposite side, and allowed us to walk down the path. Though they did have to be careful. Linkette and Saria were small enough to be stepped on without being seen or noticed after all. This caused quite a bit of trouble since the Zora had just noticed that Princess Ruto was missing. And they were trying to find her.

"That was extremely dangerous, Lin," Saria said as we got to the exit.

Linkette blushed a bit at the nickname. "But we made it. Now let's get back to the forest," she said before realizing something and paling. "Saria, what about you. We are outside the forest!"

Saria paled as well, before replying. "Leaving the forest won't kill us immediately. It will cause us to age like Hylians. But still, this means that there is no more reason not to help you on your journey."

"Thanks for staying with me, love," Linkette replied as they headed out, only to pale as they saw the exit was blocked by a waterfall. "Now what?"

"Look!" Saria said, pointing back at a Zora coming this way. "She must be looking for the princess outside of the domain. We can hitch a ride on her."

"Good idea." Linkette agreed, and they prepared to hitch a ride however they noticed that she was moving far too fast for the two Kokiri girls to catch a ride on. Luckily, or unluckily, depending on how you look at it, in there attempt they ended up getting caught between her toes. The pressure was a lot more strong then when Princess Ruto was stepping on them. Though that might be because both she was older, and bigger, as well as that both girls were not on soft flesh. Luckily for the two of them, the water from the waterfall allowed them to slip out while the Zora was fast enough that she could get past before they slipped all the way out.

"Linkette! Saria!" the two girls heard as they watched the Zora leave and looking around, eventually spotting the slightly larger forms of Ember and Navi approaching them.

"oh thank Din you two are okay! We were so worried!" Ember cried, flying around their heads with a worried jingle. "Are you two girls alright? What happened?"

Saria and Linkette both nodded and told their guardians that they were safe and sound, if a bit cold and hungry, but aside from that, they were perfectly fine and unharmed with the Zora Sapphire in hand along with the Kokiri's Emerald and Goron's Ruby.

"We tried to follow you girls when that fish that ate you was caught," Navi added in with a high-pitched, worried edge to her voice. "But that waterfall is too strong for us to get past."

"It's fine," Saria said, giving the two faries a reasuring smile. "We'll tell you what happened on the way back to get our stuff."

"We were so worried about you that we forgot to grab your supplies," Ember sighed softly and flew over to join Navi.

"It's this way," Navi said, leading the way as Linkette and Saria told their tale, except for when theyvhad to go underwater with Navi and Ember pulling them faster so they didn't drown. Once they were back on land, the two girls opened the packs and took a green potion and Linkette used her magic to grow her and Saria both back to normal before they left to inform Zelda that they had the stones after getting dressed of course.