Double Date (4)

"I have a date tonight! I told you that I pull, Akito!" I confidently said, putting my hands on my hips in pride.

"Pull what? A push door?" Akito laughed.

"Shut up before I slap that smug look off your face."

"Actually, I hope that there isn't any slapping involved." Toya said, entering the room.

"Yeah AN, there better not be."

"You're lucky that Toya showed up." I groaned.

Toya sat down besides Akito. 

"This kid says she's got a date today!" Akito said, directing at Toya.

"Oh yeah, with Azusawa-san, correct?"

"Yes! And she was the one who asked me out!" I smirked.

"That's great Shiraishi-san." Toya smiled.

"Yeah except it's not a romantic one, it's driving An insane right now." Akito commented.

"Well I plan on changing that plan! I'm absolutely kissing her on the ferris wheel tonight..!"

"And what if she slaps the shit out of you?"

"That doesn't sound like something Azusawa-san would do." Toya replied, unwrapping a sandwich.

"Exactly, and besides, it won't be on the lips! I was thinking the cheek?" I said.

"Mhm yeah okay that'll work out great." He rolled his eyes as he unwrapping a sandwich.

"Ugh tuna again." Akito grumbled, staring at his sandwich.

"I got ham." Toya mumbled, making eye contact with Akito.

Without another word, the boys exchanged the sandwiches.

"Oh how romantic." I laughed.

"Yeah, something you'll never have." Akito chuckled.

"That's not nice, say sorry Akito." 

"Okay fine..SORRY AN." Akito grumbled, earning the nod of approval from Toya.

"Anyways, why don't you tell us more about your date plans, Shiraishi-san." Toya continued.

"Well, it is a double date, so I'm gonna have to put a bit of effort to make Kohane split from the other two for at least a few minutes, which makes the ferris wheel a perfect moment!" I smiled.

"What if everyone else decides to go on the ferris wheel together..?" Akito questioned.

"Highly unlikely, I'm sure Haruka would want to have some alone time with Minori, as far as I'm aware, we're thinking the same thing."

"Are you thinking of confessing to her right on the ferris wheel?"

"Oh hell no... I just hope to drop a few hints to her..!" I replied, sighing.

"I swear to god if she gets a girlfriend before you confess, I'm gonna fucking laugh at you." Akito said before quickly apologizing, seeing Toya's painful glare.

"If she does, I'll probably jump off a bridge."

"Ooo can I join?" Mizuki laughed, throwing a purse onto the table.

"You actually...came to school?" I questioned, staring at Mizuki as they took a seat next to me.

"Just for lunch, I heard they were serving curry today!" Mizuki laughed.

"I just noticed, How come you aren't eating, Shiraishi-san?" Toya questioned.

"Saving my appetite for later! We're going to a restaurant after school today." I answered, scrolling through my phone to find the address.