Friend's Advice (7)

I decide to get some help from the matchmaker themselves, well that's a self proclaimed name but right now I pray to god that it's real. I stopped by their house on the weekend.

"One second Ena, it's probably just the mailman- okay nevermind I don't think you're a mailman." They mummered.

"I don't think so either..I was just gonna ask for help." I said.

"What kind of help, and yes it does matter."

"Love help."

"Oh god, ENA WE GOT A CODE C SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A CODE C????"

"Come in right now, take a seat on the sofa and I'll bring tea and butter cookies immediately." They continued, gesturing me to come inside.

I think Ena somehow got the idea of what was going on and stood up to assist Mizuki, either that or was using that as an excuse to ask what was happening.

"I brought tea with extra milk, now talk." They continued, placing a cup of pinkish tea in front of me, taking a seat next to the brown haired girl.

"So uhm, remember the girl I was telling you about the other day?"

"Oh yeah the one you went on a date with that flopped so hard."

"Mizuki that's mean." Ena grumbled, hitting them on the shoulder.

"It's called the harsh truth, it did flop!"

"But that's besides the point, what about that girl? Do you intend on trying again?" Mizuki asked, crossing their hands on their leg as if they were some professional.

(That's what the scene looked like except imagine Ena right there OIFHSIUDHIA)

"Okay so uh- she invited me to go out again."

"A SECOND DATE AFTER THAT?" They shouted before Ena slapped their shoulder again.

"I was thinking the same thing too."

"Girlie really gave you a second chance, don't let it go to waste."

"I was already thinking that."

"So please tell me, where are you going?"

"Actually, I didn't even look at the location, it's in this envelope." I replied, placing the envelope on the table.

"Oh how cute, we're back in the 1800s" Mizuki uttered, grabbing Ena's hand before she could slap them again.

"I think letter invitations are cute." Ena commented, grumbling at Mizuki."

"I never wait they weren't, it's just that we have phones nowadays." Mizuki continued, taking the letter out of the envelope before placing it on the table.

"Hmm...Oh....Oh my."

"What is it?" I asked.

Ena looked over Mizuki's shoulder and gasped upon reading the letter.

"Am I seriously the only one who doesn't understand?"

"Baby girl, I don't think you gotta do anything for this date." Mizuki mentioned, slowly placing the letter down.

"Can someone please explain."

"This is the same place that I-MMF" Mizuki said before having a cookie shoved into their mouth by Ena.

"Anyways, I think there's a high chance that it may be Kohane who confesses!~" Ena announced.

"Uhm..what makes you say that..?" I questioned, taking the letter back off the table.

"Well, that location is quite known for being romantic, I suggest you just follow her patterns in terms of communication, don't try pulling anything."

"But, I'd like to try.."

"If you really wanted to try then you would've beat her to the invite!~" Mizuki mentioned, muffling in between their bites.

"Fair point."

"Mizuki you know damn well you took advantage of the location when I invited you on NUMEROUS occasions." Ena commented, rolling her eyes.

"That's different, you're bad at signaling anything." They snarled.

"You know, even though you've been nonstop arguing since I've arrived, I still envy your relationship." I whined, faceplanting onto the couch.

"Really? I thought Kohane was a little sweetheart, nothing to envy from pickering." Ena grumbled at the last part.

"Kohane is a sweetheart! Though the last time I met her was at the cafe."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you met her once- WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN CAFE?"

"I met her one time without you, nothing crazy it was just a small interaction."

"You didn't even tell me that."

"I'll just tell you one thing, that was interaction tells me that Ena was right, just go with the flow."

"I hate going with the flow though..I like having a plan.." I whined.

"Last time you had a plan, everything went out the window, god you're worse than a first year boy asking a second year girl to homecoming."

"You did not just reference that incident." Ena replied, face palming.

(I'm sorry I can't find a stock photo to show what's going on)

"I had to, okay!?"

"Uhm, do I even want to know what happened during that incident."

"Let's just say compared to that, you actually have some hope."

"A hell of lot more hope." Ena added.

"Okay, that's somewhat comforting..."

"Let me ask you again, what are you gonna do for this date."

"Go with a flow."

"Yes, now if you ever feel like zoning out, punch yourself."

"No Mizuki, why would you even suggest that?" Ena grumbled.

"You don't understand the severity of it, Ena." Mizuki continued.

"It's not THAT bad."

"Haruka told me what happened."

"Goddamnit."

---
Chapter Seven Complete
Friend's Advice

Chapter Eight: Advanced Ideals
~~~~~
---