Building Blocks (6)

"What are we?" Is what I asked myself as I finally realized that I was walking THE Azusawa Kohane to my house.

Sure, you could argue that she just wanted to stay overnight for the sake of hanging out. But the way that she described it as having 'alone time', ask literally anyone and they'll tell you that there's in fact making out involved. Unfortunatly, that idea was in the back of my mind, especially considering that if she DID have that plan, I most likely would end up in the hospital.

"So...What made you suddenly wanna skip the show and just come to my house?" I questioned.

"I'm not exactly sure..I guess I just wanted to stay with you a bit longer!" Kohane smiled, tightening her grip on my hand.

"Really? I really wanted to hang out longer too, it felt far too short." I replied, laughing, knowing very well that I only had plans to cry into my pillow.

"That's what I felt too..!"

"And I felt as if you were taken away from me too often.." Kohane mumbled.

I laughed, not yet processing the sentence in my head before stopping in my tracks.

"Uhm..An?" Kohane looked back.

"An? Are you okay?" Kohane asked, directing eye contact.

Kohane waved her hand at my face, holding onto my shoulders.

"You look like you saw a ghost..should I call someone?"

"U-UHM- Nope nope! Don't need to call anyone! Sorry.." I laughed, tempted to call my therapist right at that moment.

"O-Oh! Okay! If you say so." Kohane replied, smiling.

We continued walking, I watched the road closely to avoid making eye contact the rest of the walk.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Kohane asked again, grabbing onto my hand.

"Yep. I'll live." I weakly grinned, keeping my composure the best I could.

One awkward trip later, we eventually made it to my house, where I noticed no cars in the driveway.

"Looks like nobody is home." I uttered out, feeling the grip on my hand getting slightly lighter.

"Perfect, it's just us then!" Kohane giggled, nearly making me drop the house keys out of panic.

Who just casually says that? What did she have planned? Oh god.

Eventually I unlocked the house and let her in before locking the door.

"It's been a little while since I've last been here!" Kohane mentioned, taking off her shoes.

"Now that you mentioned it, yeah!" I replied, rubbing the back of my head.

"It's a little messy, we weren't expecting any guests anytime soon." I continued.

"Oh no worries, it's not like I'm here to see the house." Kohane commented.

Oh so she's here to see something? WHAT IS SHE HERE TO SEE THEN?? Or is this my paranoid dumbass brain kicking in...yeah probably.

"Aha, yeah! That's true." I replied, trying not to burst in tears.

"Let's head into my room then." I continued, reaching out my hand, which Kohane took.

Things were happening way too fast, first the restaurant, then the failed "hint" at the ferris wheel which would've made life a HELL LOT easier, and now Kohane is literally at my house, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.