~Grown Woman~

2 weeks later......

~Leah POV~

"Zeke bruh stop!!" I say laughing as Zeke was tickling me.

Right after my mom had got out of a coma me and Zeke have been hanging out a lot lately. We have gotten really close. To be honest I'm crushing on him bad to the point that I get jealous whenever I see him talking to other girls but I try to make sure he doesn't notice.

"Apologize then I'll stop." He says still tickling me.

"Ok!! I'm sorry." I say trying to catch my breath.

He was mad at me because I "accidentally" knocked over his food.

"See that wasn't so hard. Now was it?" He says finally stopping.

"Man whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"You owe me some food cs I just bought that food bruh." He said getting on his game.

"I'm finna order some food anyway." I say rolling my eyes.

"That's what i thought." He said nodding.

"Whatever." I said walking down stairs.

I sometimes want to hit him dead in his chest but I'm not cs then he gone call my momma talking about I'm hitting him.
Y'all he have done it before so I'm not gonna even try.

After my mom got out of a come I decided to get my own apartment. Mostly because I just opened up a nail salon. My mom's house is an 1 hour away from the salon, so I moved here which is only 10 minutes away.

While trying to find a movie I heard a loud bang on my door.

Who the fuck is banging on my door like that?

I ran upstairs to Zeke and asked if he was waiting on company.

"Aye Z you waiting on somebody?" I ask him.

"Nah why?" He said taking his headset off.

"I just asked. Somebody was at the door and I didn't expect company I just wanted to see If they was here for you?" I said shrugging.

"Do you know who it is?" He say scrunching his eyes.

"Nah I don't." I said shrugging.

They started banging again.

"You got your gun on you?" He said turning his game off and walking to the closet.

Once Zeke moved in with me he insisted that I had a gun in my house.

"No it's in my safe down stairs." I said watching him load his and put in on his side.

"Go get it and don't open that door until I come downstairs." He said looking at me.

"Ok." I walked downstairs

I pulled out my gun and put it beside me. Every since Zuri gave up the gang shit and gave it over to Zeke, we have been on our Ps and Qs.

I watched as he walked down from the stairs and opened the door.

"Can I help you?" He says opening the door.

"Is Leah here?" An familiar voice says.

"Who you?" Zeke asked.

"I'm her father. Is she here?" He asked.

"Why?" Zeke says questioning him again.

"Bruh I need to talk to her are you gonna let me in?" He said getting annoyed.

Zeke gave me a "do you want to?" Look. All I did was nod my head and put my gun on my waist.

Zeke took a deep breath and let him in.