~Herstory~

📍Miami, Florida

Zuri, Kinnidy and the rest of their friends finally landed in Miami. Bayliegh and Tory came in last night since Liegh had another photo shoot.

Recently Liegh has been getting a lot of request for doing different photo shoots with different brands that are paying her really big money. Her last photo shoot was what got her a lot of publicity.

She ended up getting a bunch of calls and a bunch of brand deals

She ended up getting a bunch of calls and a bunch of brand deals. She ended up having to get an agent. Per Tory recommendation. Tory has been really supportive of her. He goes wherever she goes unless the streets call him. Liegh doesn't know what he does. She just knows that he can support himself and her.

With her it wasn't about the money though. She never asked him to buy her anything or even support her but he did it anyway. She has told him the reason why she hates the street shit. Mostly because of the shit her uncle did. But she never told who her uncle was or what he did but she just told him that he made her hate the street shit.

~Bayliegh POV~

I been up since midnight. I have been having the same breath taking nightmare I have been having since I was a kid last night. It's been like this for the last 20 days and counting.

I was thinking about going to thinking about going to therapy but I'm somewhat scared cs I been hearing some really sad shit about these therapists. It's currently 5 am.

I head to the bathroom of our hotel room. I look in the bathroom and barely recognize myself. I'm enjoying taking the photos and modeling but I feel like I'm just covering myself up.

I close my eyes as I feel a tear fall down my cheek. I then feel a pair of arms wrap around me and kisses on my neck.

"Same nightmare?" Tory says behind me.

"Yea...."I say sighing.

"Scale of 1/10?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"8" I respond sitting on the counter.

We have been keeping track of how worst they have been getting. We talked about going to therapy but I told him I was scared. He told me that if they kept getting worst he was gonna take me to therapy.

"Their getting worst mamas. Remember what we talked about." He said massaging my thighs.

"I knowwww but i don't wanna go." I said sighing.

"Ma why are you so scared of therapy?" He says concerned.

"I don't know....I just don't feel comfortable sharing my feelings with someone I don't even know." I say getting off the counter and walking out and laying on the bed.

I sat there for a couple of seconds before I felt the bed sink and my hand being held. "Do you want me to come with you?"

I sighed. "Only if you want to."