~Vacation~

The next day....

~Zuri POV~

"Baby when you coming home?"

"I have two more appointments then I'm on my way. You must miss me?" I say smiling into the camera.

"Yes and plus I have a really bad headache so I want you to do that thing you did last time cs that really helped." She says.

"Ok well it shouldn't take me long to finish up it small tattoos so it won't take long. Did you take some medicine?" I ask.

"Yea but It's not really helping. Have you ate yet?" She says.

"Nah not yet but I plan on it when I get home though." I say scratching my neck.

Kinnidy hates when I don't eat. She says I need to find time to get a lunch break, but I never have anytime when I'm working. I usually average 8 tattoos a day. And most of those are really large tattoos. Then with that some people are late which makes me go behind schedule.

"Babe you need to eat. Don't you have like a 15 minute break between appointments?"

"Nah not really." I say shrugging.

"Bae you gotta eat." She says seriously.

"I know...I know....imma do better." I say before my next client walks through the door.

"Aye mamas imma hit you up later my next client just came in.

"Ok I love you." She says pouting.

"I love you more and fix your face." I say before she hanged up.

"Hey Zuri right?" My client says.

"Yea that's me you ready?" I say standing up and shaking her hand.

"Fasho." She says sitting in the chair.

~Time Skip~

"Mamas I'm home!" I yell walking into the house and not hearing a response.

I sat my key down and took off my shoes and sat them on the shoe rack before walking further into the house. I walked into the living room not seeing her in there, so I walked into the kitchen not seeing her in there either.

I headed upstairs and saw her sleeping on top of the bed. I just chuckled and shook my head. I thought of a great way to wake her up.

I took my shirt off and sat on the bed. I lifted up her shirt and show she was was only in her panties with no bra. I bit my lip at the site.

I slid her panties off and propped her legs up gently. Just by doing that I got want i wanted, straight access to her pussy. I sent a couple licks to her clit causing her to shuffle around just a little bit. After that I began sucking on her clit, just the way she liked it.

After doing that for a couple seconds she finally woke up and started moving around.

"Zuri..." She says slightly opening her eyes.

Rise and shine.....

"Mhm." I say with my mouth still attached to her pussy.

She starts to open her eyes. She looked at me and bit her lip. I started licking on her clit while inserting my middle finger into her causing her to arch her back.

"Fuck....." she trying to run.

That one thing I hated and Kinnidy knew it. I slapped her thigh letting her know to stop running. I inserted one more finger into her something she could never take.

"Shit zuri...." She said still running.

"Stop running or I'm putting in three." I whispering in her ear.