~Purpose~

The next day

"Bruh why this Publix got so many chickens out here in the parking lot?" Amari asked looking around the parking lot.

(I swear to god there was a Publix in Miami and there was like a bunch of chickens in the parking lot.)

"Bruh leave them animals alone they not bothering you." Zuri says.

They were currently buying some things to help Zuri with her surprise for Kinnidy. She is planning to propose and wants tonight to be special so she decided to make a romantic dinner and needed some ingredients.

"When did you know you wanted to marry Kinnidy?" Amari says following Zuri around the store.

"When she picked me over her family and even after being shot temporally disabled still tried to help me with anything and everything I knew she was the one. I honestly can only see my self with her. Nobody can shange that." Zuri says truthfully.

"She done turned you soft huh?" Amari says teasing.

"Yea you could say that." Zuri says chuckling.

Zuri truthfully felt that Kinnidy changed her and had an effect on her that no woman or man ever had. Yes Zuri has dated men before but she always got hurt so she turned toward women more. She felt that women were easier but truth be told women were much harder but for some reason she liked the challenge.

If you asked her 2 years from now if she saw herself marring a woman she would say no. But here she was in the store trying to plan a dinner so she could propose.

After 30 minutes of shopping she decided on what she wanted to do. She ened up renting out 2 Airbnbs. One for the crew and one for Zuri and Kinnidy. Nobody knew that she was proposing except for Amari. Zuri felt much more closer to her because they've known eachother for the longest and trust eachother the most.
-
~Kinnidy POV~

"Baby wake up....you been napping for hours." I hear while kisses plant my face.

Earlier today we went to the mall and road jet skis and a bitch is TIRED.

"Baby I gotta show you something get up." She says smacking my ass.

"Ow Zuri that shit fucking hurt!" I say sitting up and rubbing my ass.

"I'm sorry mamas but you was sleeping for too long and I need to show you something!" She say kissing on my face.

"Bruh what is so important that you have to show me?" I say getting off the bed.

"First put this on over your eyes." She says handing me a scarf.

I side eye her cs she knows I don't like surprises "this better not be no stupid shit."

"I promise mama." She says putting the scarf over my eyes. I can feel her smirking.

She guides me down some stairs and eventually after making some turns she finally takes the blindfold off and my eyes began to focus while looking at my surroundings.