First time as King and Queen

(The video above is the aisle song and first dance as a married couple)

______________________________________________________________

Katsuki and Izuku made it back to Musutafu Kingdom. It's been a day since they arrived, and the wedding decorations have already been up. Izuku, who was currently getting dressed, was in a room with omegas and betas. Ochako, Tsu, Mitsuki, Jiro, and Momo. Ochako was putting the veil on as the last touch. Izuku stood up and turned around.

"How do I look?" The green omega asked.

"You look stunning, prince Midoriya." The brown-haired beta said.

"Katsuki is going to be blown away." Queen Mitsuki commented.

"I-I hope so. I'm nervous."

"Why are you nervous, Kero?" Tsu, the frog-like omega asked.

"What if Kacchan-"

"Don't do the 'what ifs'! He will love you no matter what!" Mitsuki placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder, "You should have seen his expression when he was picking out rings for you. He wanted something that you would like but also show his love for you."

Izuku smiled.

The bunch was waiting for the signal for him to go. In just a few moments, he would be married to Katsuki. Together, they would be king and queen. There was a knock at the door, and Denki popped his head in through the door.

"Prince Bakugou is ready. Just let us know, and we will have the music ready for you to walk."

Izuku nodded.

"I'm ready."

Mitsuki handed him the green and orange rose bouquet. The soon-to-be queen walked with Denki. They reached the door to the garden and could feel the cold through the threshold.

"When the music plays, the doors will open. That's when you will walk down the aisle."

"Thank you, Kaminari."

Denki bowed before going through the door and standing to the side where the soon-to-be king was.

"Your bride is right behind that door, your highness." The blond beta whispered to Katsuki.

Katsuki stood there, nervous. He was waiting for his bride. He closed his eyes and made a nervous sigh.

Once the music started to play, everyone stood from their seats, turning to see the bride. Katsuki looked up, and his breath got stuck.

His omega looked absolutely stunning. Izuku was in a dress. He didn't expect him to. The green prince's dress was a white, sleeveless dress. It had small silver jewels embordered at the top. The hips had silver jewels as well, shaping into a Vee shape. The skirt was long and had a train. Silver jewels spread out over it, making it sparkle. Izuku had a thin white shawl over his shoulders. As he walked down the aisle, the guests noticed the back of the dress had a lace-up, like a corset.

Once he reached the wedding arch, he gave his bouquet to Mitsuki and held Katsuki's hand. Everyone sat down, and the music stopped.

"Everyone, welcome to the wedding, corrination, and uniting kingdoms of Prince Izuku Midoriya, and Prince Katsuki Bakugou." A man spoke, "This is not just uniting kingdoms! It is tieing two together, making their love forver. Once the two are confined together, it is against to separate, upon the royal counels rules."

Izuku smiled at Katsuki, and the blond alpha did the same.

"Let's begin! Vows!"

"Izuku, when we first met when we were little, I was rude, at first, but you made me soft over time. Over the years we got closer and closer. Then I realized I was falling in love with you. When my father and mother said I had to find a suitor. The first thing I did was say your name, when I didn't even ask you yet. I know everything was sudden, but I am happy you said yes."