Animal I've Become

The night was dark and the moon was full, countless stars glimmering brightly, a perfect night indeed. No doubt couples would be out this fine evening...but there wasn't... A strange animal has been roaming the city at night, everyday, a person catches it on camera and becomes a big deal on the news, some say it was a brave hero by the name of Sonic The Hedgehog, but it couldn't be true.. Because this hero turned out to be.. Your boyfriend. It couldn't be true because you lived at his house and he hasn't turned into a werehog for almost a month now, but you were still curious who or WHAT this thing was? Who could it be? You didn't know... Your name is (y/n), (y/n) The (a/t). Girlfriend of Sonic The Hedgehog, classic world hero. You met him when he was a werehog, such coincidence right? One night while you were walking in the park, you noticed there was no one around, just you. You would think your boyfriend would stay with you but you only went out to have some time girl time with Amy Rose and Basil The Bear, two very close friend of yours. The park was placed in the middle of the forest, and as you went down the trail to go back home, you couldn't help but feel like you were being watched, you turned around to see no one there "Hello?! Anyone there?!...Is it me or is this déjà vu all over again?" You asked yourself, you took three steps forward when a twig snapped and you span around "Alright! Sonic stop fooling around and come out right now! Cause if I have to start looking for you it ain't gonna be pretty!" You called, no response... only two glowing red eyes and a bloody curdling growl, you gasped and froze. You were too scared to move. It came closer and closer, your ears folding and (e/c) eyes widening, it's figure was a big hedgehog, when I mean big I mean big, even bigger than Sonic when he was a werehog. You stumbled to the ground as it hovered over you, you closed your eyes tightly and put your arm so you could block the creature "Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!" You cried, even though you were a professional at military camp and could take anyone down, there were some things you had no chance in fighting. It huffed and picked you up, hanging upside down, it seems every time you encounter a werehog they always pick you up upside down by you legs, "Like I would want to waste time with you, right now I'm busy, but since you're here, tell me where your stupid boyfriend's at." He demanded, the voice was very low but actually familiar, you looked into his crimson eyes and realized straight away who it was "Shadow? What are you doing here?" He growled and dropped you "Are you deaf or something? I'm trying to find Faker!" He spat, growing a temper obviously, you had a lot of questions, but you were sure you would get answers if you gave him what he wanted. You led him to the house, avoiding anyone who might you know, freak out? Anyways, you got him inside and called for Sonic "Sonic! I'm home! And we got guest!" He came running but skidded to a stop seeing Shadow on the couch, "W-wha?...Shadow?! What happened to you?!" Sonic asked, Shadow growled "That day when you accidentally scratch me turned me into a werehog idiot! Now I'm stuck like this because of you! I've been avoiding Shade and it's hurting our relationship and I might lose her! So you better change me back, and fast!" He demanded, you tilted your head in confusion and Sonic explained "Shade's his girl if you know what I mean." you nodded in understanding, looks like you got something to look forward too, and surprisingly, it's going to be Shadow's girlfriend! And boy won't you have a lot of explaining to do, but you never really thought Shadow would even get a girlfriend, oh well! Right now you gotta think of way to turn Shadow back to normal...but how?