Again With The Fights?!

After your lovely evening with Sonic you got home as the sun set, you didn't have a care in the world... That was before you opened the door to a ticked off hedgehog!!

***Shadow's POV***
I can't believe Sonic pranked me again, putting super glue on my gun, it took almost two hours for Sydney to pry me loose, without pulling the trigger luckily. Now I owe her, again!! I had take my freak'n gloves off because there was still some glue stuck on it!! I'm going to KILL that hedgehog!! I stood by the stairs waiting for that Faker to come back, I had turned the air conditioning really cold, but I didn't need anything to wear sine I have thicker fur than Faker (chest fur~ 😍💕), I hid all the blankets and coats and turned off the warm water, because what I have in store for him in store for him is perfect~. Sonic and (y/n) came walking in and I held back a smirk as Sonic shuttered, I glared at him as he walked in rubbing his arms, I waited for (y/n) to go away and called Sonic from the dining room, he came in and a bucket of water fell on him and he squealed like a girl!! He shivered like crazy! And he could barely move! It was hilarious!! I was laughing so hard I was about to cry, but what I didn't realize was Sonic growling and was about to pounce on me, he tackled me to the ground but I kicked him off and pinned him down, he cringed his nose and bared his teeth "You'll pay for that you jerk!!" He threatened and kicked me in the stomach with enough force to push me off of him, soon it became full out fight. "STOP!!! We immediately stopped with me about to bite his arm as his hand yanking my ear, we sat up straight as (y/n) went military mode "I've had enough of you two fighting like children! And over the most smallest and stupidest things!! You guys need to make up or I won't be so merciful as I was last time. We're going to Eggman's abandoned base tomorrow to get the antidote, try to be friends for at least for these remaining hours, please?" She asked with big (e/c) puppy eyes and quiver of her lip, oh my möbius I hate it when she gives us that look! We looked at each other and sighed "Fiiiiinnne!!" We groaned in unison, she shot up joyfully and hugged us both "Thanks guys! It really helps a lot!!" We grumbled and went our separate ways..

***Sydney's POV***
I saw the whole fight go down, in fact I was the one who got (y/n)! It was funny to watch them fight but they were starting to get a little rough. After (y/n) had finally got them to stop and made them agree to not do it again she came in the kitchen and I crossed my arms with a smirk "You really can persuade anyone to do anything can't you?" She smirked back nodded "Anyone. Anything. Anytime!".