Motion sickness (Enhypen)

Today was gonna be a rough day for the maknae. Enhypen had a photoshoot, which wasn't good for him. He woke up in the morning with a bad migrane and a upset stomach. The photoshoot location was about two hours away, and he was scared he would get sick in the car.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder, making him jump. It was Jay.

"I didn't mean to scare you..You ok?"Jay asked.

"Yeah"Niki said.

Jay reached a hand out and Niki took it, standing up. When the two reached the van, everyone else was already in there. The maknae got stuck in the middle of Jungwon and Sunoo at the back.

The first hour seemed to be going ok. Everyone was just either sleeping, or listening to music. He didn't remember falling asleep, but when we woke up about half an hour later, he felt worse than what he did. His head was pounding, and his stomach was so uneasy that he felt like he was gonna get sick at any moment.

He looked on either side of him, and saw Jungwon and Sunoo asleep. So, he looked to the front and say Jay on his phone. After hesitating for a moment, he tapped Jay's shoulder.

Jay turned around and took his headphones out of his ear. "Yeah, Niki?"

The maknae felt like his ears were all clogged up and they were ringing, so he didn't really hear his hyung well.

"C-Can..Can we stop..please?"Niki stumbled over his words, trying to stop himself from getting sick.

"Let me ask"Jay said.

Jay turned around to talk to the driver, but Niki couldn't really hear anything. He just put his head on his arm and leaned on the seat.

After a minute, he felt a hand stroking his head. He already knew it was Jay.

"He says it's gonna be at least twenty more minutes. Will you be ok till then?"Jay asked.

"Uhm..yeah"Niki lied, not wanting to trouble anyone.

He leaned back on the seat and tried to ease the nausea. The maknae didn't know how much time had passed, but shot up feeling like he was gonna get sick. However, there wasn't any bag to throw up in, causing him to panic.

"Pullover please!!"Niki yelled.

The driver looked at him in shock, but pulled over on the side of the road. He hurridly took off his seatbelt and threw open the door, immdiately throwing up. By now, the members who were sleeping, were now awake. Jungwon was rubbing his back, and Jay was keeping Niki's hair out of his face.

Finally, about a minute later, Niki stopped throwing up and leaned back. His throat was burninng and tears were starting to roll down his cheeks.

"You ok now?"Jungwon asked.

Niki just shook his head.

Jay frowned and turned to the driver. "How far are we?"

"Only about 15 minutes"The driver said.

"How about you lay across me and Sunno until we get there, ok?"Jungwon suggested.

Niki nodded and laid his legs across Jungwon and Sunoo's lap. Then, laid his head against Jungwon's chest.

For the rest of the fifteen minutes, everyone made sure their maknae was ok and comfortable. Niki was still feeling nausous, but not as bad.

When the got to the photoshoot later, they decided to do group photos and Niki's photos last, so he could rest.