Haters (Kep1er)

After their concert, the members decided to do a VLive.

"Hello Kep1ians!"Yu-Jin greeted.

"How are all of you?"Ye-Seo asked.

~Good!! What about you????

~Hikaru! You look so cute!!

~Huge fan!!

"What do you all think of our latest comeback?"Chae-Hyun asked.

~I love it!!

~It would be better without Bahiyyih

~Bahiyyih just wanted to copy her brother! Such a wannabe!

~Heuning Kai is so much better!

~Bahiyyih! Leave the group!

~You're ugly Bahiyyih!!

Bahiyyih frowned seeing all the mean comments. The members saw and started to defend her.

"Hey!! Why are you guys saying that about Bahiyyih?! She's super talented and so beautiful!"Xiaoting scolded.

"Words hurt guys"Dayeon said.

Bahiyyih smiled at her members, but now, all she wanted to do was cry.

Kep1er continued to do the VLive for a little while, but seeing Bahiyyih decided to end it.

Bahiyyih stood up and turned away, not wanting the others to see her cry. "I'm gonna go, uh, use the bathroom. I'll he right back"

"No.. We all know you're just gonna go there to cry.."Young-Eun said.

Bahiyyih broked down in tears and hugged who was the closest to her, which was Mashiro. The other members watched, worried for her.

"W-Why do Kep1ians hate me so much? I swear I didn't copy Oppa"Bahiyyih said.

"Kep1ians don't hate you, ok? Those weren't Kep1ians. Also, everyone knows you didn't copy your brother"Mashiro replied, stroking her hair.

After a little while, Bahiyyih stopped crying and they told her to call her brother. Once she finished talking to Heuning Kai, the members decided to have a movie night, knowing it was what Bahiyyih needed.