Fever (Ateez)

Today Ateez had a concert, and it was gonna be really difficult for Wooyoung.
He had woken up that morning feeling horrible. Slowly, he made his way downstairs and sat down beside San.

"Morning Wooyoung"Seonghwa said, setting a plate in front of him.

"Morning Hy-"Wooyoung started, but he started coughing.

San patted his back, worried. "Woah! You ok??"

Wooyoung shook his head. "Not really. My head and throat hurts"

"Oh no.. I'll go grab some medicine. Try to eat some food in the meantime"Seonghwa said, worried.

Wooyoung tried to eat, but he couldn't eat much. After a few minutes, Seonghwa came down with some medicine and a thernometer. At first, Wooyoung protested, but San stopped him.

Beep beep beep

"What's his temperature?"San asked.

"102.2. Take some fever reducers and tylenol"Seonghwa said.

After Wooyoung took the meds, the rest of the members finished eating and got into the van. Everyone felt bad for Wooyoung that he had to still do the concert.

Concert time

The members went on stage and greeted their fans. Soon after, they did their first song, which was Bouncy. Wooyoung did alright, despite feeling bad.

However, during their second song, Halazia, Wooyoung lost his balance and fell.

"Woah! You ok?"San asked.

Wooyoung just nodded and stood back up to continue dancing.

An hour later

The concert finally ended and they went backstage. Wooyoung was incredibly dizzy and immdiately collapsed on the couch.

While the staff took him to the medical room, his members watched in worry. After they took care of him, the members were told they could take him home. When they got gome, Seonghwa carried him up to his bedroom, and made Wooyoung take more medicine.

San, of course, stayed with him and made sure he rested. Wooyoung was happy he had his bestfriend with him.

The next morning, his fever was gone, but San made him stay in bed to rest more. Wooyoung just agreed, seeing no point in arguing with his bestfriend.