Bad day (TXT)

Soobin hadn't been out of his room all day and it was starting to worry the members.

"I'm starting to worry about Soobin hyung. Should we go check on him?"Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, let's go"Yeonjun said, feeling worried too.

All of the members get up and go to Soobin's room.

When they walk in, Taehyun sat down beside Soobin. "Hyung..?"

"Hey Taehyun, hey guys"Soobin said, softly.

"You ok, Soobin?"Yeonjun asked.

Soobin sighed. "Just a little upset..saw some comments on twitter.."

Huening Kai frowned and grabbed Soobin's phone.

The comments:

Soobin is such a bad leader!

Soobin should lose some weight..

Soobin should leave the group!

Soobin isn't even talented..Why is he even in the group..?

Soobin always ruin the performances..

TXT would be so much better without Soobin

Soobin is so annoying!

Huening Kai Gasped, and after handing the phone to Yeonjun, he hugged Soobin. At that point, Soobin couldn't hold it in anymore, and started crying. The members hearts broke. How could anyone think bad about their wonderful leader?!

"Hyung, hey, it's ok"Heuning Kai said, running his fingers through Soobin's hair.

"I don't..I don't know if..I-I can do it anymore....this really hurts.."Soobin replied, through sobs.

Beomgyu sat on the bed and took one of Soobin's hands, rubbing circles on it with his thumb. "Hyung, it will be ok. The people who are saying those things are just haters with nothing else better to do, ok? Don't let them get to you"

About five minutes later, Soobin finally calmed down, and was cuddling Heuning Kai, so the rest of the members decided to leave the room.

"You ok now, hyung?"Huening Kai asked.

Soobin nodded, looking up at Huening Kai.  "Yes..I'm sorry for worrying you guys"

"Hey hey, no need to apologize. We're just glad you're ok now"Huening Kai said.

The two stayed like that, in each other's arms, eventually falling asleep.