Collapsed (Seventeen)

Seungkwan woke up feeling awful. His head was pounding, he felt nauseous, just overall awful. The members had dance practice, so he knew he couldn't hold anyone back. He would just have to hide it.

The ride to the studio didn't help any. It took everything in him to not get sick. The members noticed him being quiet, but didn't think anything of it.

When they arrived, they all sighed walking in. Seungkwan was still feeling just as awful. Even though he was feeling like this, he didn't show it when he was stretching with the other members.

After stretching, all of them got in their positions. First song to practice was Super. Once that song was over, they went to the next one. Everything was going fine, until the third to last song.

Seungkwan was feeling dizzy. His migrane got worse, and his moves were less sharp.

"Break time"The dance teacher shouted.

"Seungkwan"He heard S.Coups say.

He turned around. "Yes hyung?"

"What's with your moves being so slopp"S.Coups asked.

Ouch. "Sorry..Just tired.."

S.Coups rolled his eyes. "That isn't an excuse. Everyone is tired and were doing just fine. Now, go do those moves again. You will keep doing them till they aren't sloppy"

As Seungkwan started dancing, Vernon walked. "Hyung, don't you think that was really mea"

"Yeah.. Seungkwan! You can stop now!"S.Coups shouted.

Seungkwan instantly leaned against the wall, unable to catch his breath, which caused the others to rush over to him.

"You ok?"Jun asked.

Before he could even answer, his knees buckled and everything went black.

"Seungkwan!"Everyone yelled.

----------

Seungkwan opened his eyes, hearing the TV play in the background.

"Hey, you're awake"He heard someone say.

He looked beside him and saw Dino. "Dino? Why are we at home?"

"You fainted at the studio. You're running a fever"Dino said.

"No! We have to practice!"Seungkwan exclaimed.

Dino immdiately pushed his hyung back down. "S.Coups and Joshua hyung said you need to reast, and that if you protest, I go get them"

The rest of the day, the members took care of Seungkwan, not letting him leave the bed even for a second.