Migrane (LE SSERAFIM)

When Eunchae woke up, all she could hear was yelling, making her groan. Before she had went to sleep, she started getting a slight headache. She hoped sleeping would get rid of the headache, but obviously it didn't work.

The bedroom door then opened, revealing Sakura.

"You feeling any better?"Sakura asked.

Eunchae just shook her head slightly, tearing up.

"Aw, you really aren't feeling good"Sakura said, sitting down beside her.

"They're being loud...."Eunchae mumbled, snuggling Sakura.

Sakura sighed. "I'll go tell them to quiet down"

After giving Eunchae a little kiss on the forehead, Sakura walked downstairs. "Girls, please quiet down. Eunchae has a migrane"

"Ok Unnie"Yun-Jin said.

Once Sakura grabbed some medicine and water, she walked back upstairs to Eunchae. "Take this, ok?"

Eunchae took the medicine as Sakura climbed into bed next to her. After setting the water down, she snuggled Sakura. The two cuddled for a bit, until Eunchae suddenly felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom. Sakura ran after her and kneeled down next to Eunchae and held her hair back. After a few minutes, Eunchae stopped throwing up, but she started crying at how bad she felt. Sakura felt horrible and wished she could take Eunchae's pain away.

"Let's get you back to bed"Sakura said, picking Eunchae up.

After laying Eunchae down, Sakura climbed into bed next to her. She made sure there was no light in the room, and then wrapped her arms around Eunchae, holding her close.