Sick at fanmeet (BTS)

BTS were currently at a fan meet. Taehyung was starting to feel a little sick. He had a little headache and his throat was a little sore.

As they performed Run BTS, Taehyung started to get worse. Once he finished his parts, he tried to drink some water to help his burning throat, but it didn't work.

After the song ended, he ran backstage, which made the members look at him in worry. He started coughing, and after a few minutes, it turned into gags. Everything started hurting at that point, and he couldn't really process it.

Suddenly, the gagging turned into him actually getting sick, which made things worse. He couldn't even process a trash can being placed in front of him. Afterwards, a hand was placed on his back.

He continued getting sick for about a few minutes. Taehyung looked at who helped him, which was Jin.

"You ok?"Jin asked.

"No, I feel so bad hyung"Taehyung cried.

Jin frowned and stroked his head. "I'm going to go let Namjoon know, and that I'm staying with you, ok? I don't want you being alone"

Taehyung just nodded and Jin left, so he laid down on a couch. After a few minutes, Jin came back.

"Namjoon said I can take you home, and that our manager can take the rest of them home later. Let's get you home"Jin said.

When they got home, Jin made Taehyung hop in the shower, while he picked out some clothes and got medicine. It didn't take long for Taehyung to finish because all he wanted to do was lay down.

"Come take some medicine, Taehyung"Jin said, Taehyung walked out of the bathroom.

After Taehyung took the medicine, he immdiately laid down.

Jin smiled and tucked him in. "Get some rest, Taehyung"

Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.