Nightmare (Cravity)

*Nightmare*

I'm running..

Fast..

There's someone chasing me..

"THERE'S NO WHERE TO HIDE!"Someone shouts.

The person catches up to me and grabs my neck, and puts something sharp against my neck.

I panic.

*End of nightmare*

Serim is woken up by sobbing. He hurriedly sat up and ran to the hallway, trying to figure out which room it's coming from. After a few seconds, he realized the sobs were coming from Minhee's room. He rushed in and saw Minhee sitting up with his head buried into his needs.

"Hey, hey, it's ok, I've got you"He said, rushing over to Minhee, and hugging him.

Minhee looked at him, fear in his eyes. "H-Hyung..nightmare.."

Jungmo then walked in and gasped at the sight. "What's wrong with him?"

"He had a bad nightmare. Please go get some water"Serim said.

Jungmo nodded and ran out of the room.

After a few minutes, Minhee finally calmed down and Jungmo rushed back in. "Sorry it took so long! We didn't have any more water bottles and I couldn't find a cup!"

"It's ok"Serim said, taking the cup and handing it to Minhee.

It was silent for a moment, until Jungmo spoke up. "Want to tell us what it was about..?"

Minhee sighed, taking a sip of water. "I-It was so scary..There was this person chasing me and I kept running. Soon,
the person caught up to me and..grabbed my neck..putting a-a knife against it..Before anything else happened, I woke up"

"Wow, I'm so sorry"Jungmo said.

After a few minutes, Jungmo left and Serim stayed with Minhee.

"Wanna try sleeping again?"Serim asked.

"I guess so.."Minhee said, laying down.

The two laid down, and Minhee buried his head into Serim's chest, soon falling asleep.