Bunny - Mysterion captured

Mysterion coughs as the air is knocked out of him. "That all you got? Are you just going to tickle me or do you plan on taking this seriously, Chaos?"

Professor Chaos smiles. "Be patient. I have you tied up, you aren't going anywhere. I like to take my time with my meals."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you out of the picture. I could kill you or..." Professor Chaos shows an evil grin.

"You're planning something aren't you?"

"Well, of course."

Mysterion tries to break the rope that's holding him to the chair but he only manages to move the chair a bit.

"My, my. You know you're not escaping."

"I don't like that sadistic look on your face."

"My apologies. It's just, seeing you like this after chasing you for so long... I can't help but feel a bit excited."

"Exci-" Mysterion blushes. "Stop it with the bullshit. Either kill me or let me free."

"No need to rush things..."

Mysterion feels a sense of dread when he sees the look in the professor's eyes. "You... You're turned on right now?"

"Very."

He sighs. "You really are such a weird villain. A gay villain who gets hard for the hero, hmm?"

"It would be in your best interest not to tease me."

Mysterion snickers and gives the professor a questioning look. "Funny... You want me to not tease you but you clearly enjoy it..."

The professor smiles and leans over Mysterion, placing his hands on the arms of the chair. "I guess after 10 years you really do get to know someone."

"I clearly have done my research on you, but I doubt you know anything about me."

"That may be true, but now that you're in my custody, I can learn everything I want." Professor Chaos leans in and whispers. "Why don't we start with your body."

Mysterion and Professor Chaos have been trying to take each other down for over a decade. Although he was in a compromising position, Mysterion wasn't opposed to what the professor was wanting to do with his body. In fact, he had dreamt about it before.

"Alright, hero. Let's see what I can do with you... I'll find your most vulnerable and sensitive spots."

"I'd like to see you try."

It's true, he would.

The professor smiled. "Then watch."

Professor chaos smiles and licks the side of Mysterions neck.

"Ah... you are... pretty assertive..."

"When I want something, I take it."

He bites down on Mysterions shoulder. He explores different areas of his neck and shoulders, taking a mental note of every spot that gives him any kind of reaction.

Professor chaos bites Mysterions ear, making him gasp.

"Oh? I think I found something..."

Mysterion is blushing. He has his eyes closed to try and focus on anything other than the sensations he was getting.

"Now, now. Don't you think you should at least try to enjoy me?"

"I- hah... I'm not effected... fuck..."

"You suck at lying, hero."

"Ah-"

The profess stands behind Mysterion and bites his ear. His hands slide down the torso of the tied up hero.