Style - Valentine's day

This year will mark my very first Valentine's Day without a girlfriend. I had been with my (now ex) girlfriend Wendy for 10 years but she broke up with me in December.

My best friend Kyle offered to spend the day with me so that I wouldn't be alone in my thoughts. We decided to just have a guys night and chill together.

Me and him have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Even if we are sitting doing nothing it's still fun. You only get that kind of connection from a best friend.

Who needs a girlfriend anyway? I have Kyle.

When I get to his house we go up to his room. He already set up snacks and a little stack of pillows and blankets. "I ordered a pizza but it's gonna be a bit. We still doing a marvel marathon?"

I nod. "Hell yeah. I've been excited about this all week."

"Me too, dude."

We sit and watch the first couple movies and laugh. Most of the stuff we ended up laughing about wasn't at all related to the movies.

We take a short break between each movie and just sit and talk if we don't feel like moving.

"Stan, I'm glad you are doing better, I was worried..." he looks up at me with his emerald eyes.

"It's just like you to worry. I'm just fine because of you, so don't worry so much."

He shifts to look at me. Since we are sitting right next to each other I can feel him move.

"Are you really doing okay though?"

"I am..." I avoid looking him in the eyes anymore. They're so green and honestly the most beautiful eyes I've seen a guy have. While trying to avoid his gaze I end up locked on the sight of his lips.

While I stare at his pink lips, I notice him biting them slightly. That's something he only does when he's nervous.

"Stan... this might be a bad time but..." Kyle moves even closer to me. I can feel my heart beating faster, what the fuck is happening to me.

"What's up?" My voice comes out as a quiet whisper.

"Can I... can I kiss you?"

I'm not sure why, but I don't even need to think about my answer to that. Every fiber of my being is begging me to say yes. So I do. But not with words.

I slide my hand around the back of his neck and lean in for a deep and passionate kiss. When we pull away he looks at me with amazement.

Fuck.

Oh. Fuck.

I like him, don't I?

"Kyle, I..."

"I like you." He says before I can put my thoughts together.

"Me too... I like you too..."

I'm just now realizing that this feeling that I thought was intense friendship was actually a deep longing. I wanted him all this time. Did he? Has he felt this way for as long as I have? Maybe even longer...

He kisses me again, moving even closer. He's almost on top of me now.

With each kiss I feel my body heating up. Eventually he crawls over me and sits on my lap while we kiss. His warm hands hold the sides of my face and I hold his waist.

Why does this feel so good? I feel like I'm floating right now...

Shit, I'm hard.

I keep my hands on his hips and purposefully keep him a little further back. If he presses fully against me he's definitely going to notice my dick poking him.