Kenjorine - Good Girl

(In this story, Butters was born as a girl. Her name is Marjorine. Same personality, different gender.)

Marjorine was a good girl. Shoulder-length blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and a southern bell accent. Straight A student, very friendly, went to church with her parents every Sunday, and most of all she was very innocent. Unlike a boy she met named Kenny.

Kenny had dirty blonde hair, fingernails painted black, dimples, and an oversized orange coat he wore every day for the cold Colorado weather. He never went to church like Marjorine did. He would often skip class to smoke in the parking lot.

They were polar opposites but Marjorine couldn't help but be drawn in by this boy. He was everything she was told to avoid. He was dangerous. He was bad. Something about how forbidden he was made Marjorine more interested.

She always sat next to him in art class. She was an art major in college and Kenny was only taking that class to fill time.

They would often talk during art class. She liked how he spoke and the stories he would tell.

"Good morning Kenny!" Marjorine smiles and waves him over to the table she is sitting at.

"Morning." Kenny yawns and sits next to her.

The teacher announced that they would be doing portraits today. They had to draw the person next to them.

Kenny and Marjorine turn their chairs towards each other and begin to draw in the sketchbooks that they were given.

Marjorine focused on getting every detail just right. She drew his jaw, neck, and shoulders first. Then she started working on the details of his face. That's when they made eye contact.

Kenny was staring intensely at Marjorine. His dark blue eyes were studying her deeply.

Kenny smiles. "Your face just turned red. Should I draw that in?"

"N-No!!! I uhm... I'm not red."

"Uh-huh..." Kenny's smile morphs into a devious smirk. "Turn your head, I need to see something for my drawing."

"Okay..." she turns to the right.

"No, too far." Kenny grabs her jaw and tilts her head to where he wants it. "There, like that."

Marjorine could feel her heart about to beat out of her chest. Everyone in her life was so gentle and caring with her, but he just kind of went for it. Her breathing begins to get heavier.

"You okay, Buttercup?"

"Buttercup?"

"I heard you used to be called Butters, but I think Buttercup suits you better, no?"

"Why are you calling me that though?"

"Do you have a problem with it?"

Marjorine tightens her lips. "No..."

"Then I'll keep doing it. So, Buttercup, do you need me to pose at all?"

"Uhm..." she hesitated.

"Here." Kenny grabs her wrist and pulls her hand up to his face. "Go ahead and put me where you want."

"Ah..." she lets her hand soften around his jawline. She started to get lost in a daze. Her hand slid gently up his cheek, her thumb brushed against his lips and her fingers traced his nose.

Kenny didn't resist. He made full eye contact the entire time.

He slowly opens his mouth to speak but the teacher cuts him off.