South park gay smut

One day, there was a horny man. He was soooooooo horny.

He saw another man at the park or something I dunno. That man wasn't as horny but like still kinda horny I guess.

The first guy walked over to the other guy and was like "yo I am gay." The other guy responded. They kissed probably.

"Mm, I love kissing men! Would you like to come over to my house and have gay anal sex?"

"Sure I also love penises." Then they went over to the guys house and kissed a lot.

"Take off pants." Said the one guy.

"Ok," said the other guy, and then he took off his pants.

"YUMMY!! DICK!" And then he put his penis in the other guys butt. Moaning noises ensued, and they were gay and kissed.

The room fsbic: he died in oh ki. How sore it goVB?

Message: I feel like I'm actually just laughing hysterically ally I'm so sorry I'm not a bottom and stop sing Justin Owo

I feel like my fave will explode

Hello it's me! Johnny!? And I love men!!! And when they from yummy yummy Yum Yum
M

Play music by name is Katniss Everdean theory that I am from district 12 in the dorms with an hour that leak in the crowd physician for so long legs feeling OK OK oh yeah like really small collection if you want Shit you're right, Alex Sezure eating.

It's so loud in my head even in the silence !!!!!!

Doooobr wait forever for meeeee lah dala it's his kid! Shooot! No more! Gay sex is REAL

I LOVE UOU

don't

ANGST.

THANKS IOU

He sees x him again at the gym
They want to have sex
The stalls they go!
One does sex into the other one and they kiss
They leave
They're outside
They wink and go home

Will they meet again?
Stay tuned.

WHEN SHE LOOKED IN THE MOROR SHE SAW HER! THE GIOTL OF HER DREASN! DOMEONE HAD YO KNOW!!

Amanda was the cotton shirted woman, Her name was amanda and seh jad clear glasses, big acne. hand a nice pink to the hait

Chop chop watmed to know how to cea e he rgarfiend dtoy. sop wshe went ot eh farmerd marcklet fvor celaning suplies!!! TheN! OFH MY GOD! AMAZIDNA! she warriberd that was when chop chop got hard, as a girl.

WHenr chop cip want to kiss and amanda went dod kiss and they kiss. KISS KISS MWAH MISSS WAKSIJF

Oh deary me!" Said chop chop "Im about to silver!"

"silver?"
Amanda quiestions!

"YEah, yk... when youre a bout to cream, or brown, you say it! So!! i am aboutt to silver!' chop hop replies shappily!\

"Well! What a figure of speah!"

"It istn!

"what?

"I t wastmt a sfiver of sp[each! irs true!

"What"

"UUGHHH!!!" She siklvers. To amandas suprise, silver meant quarters. quarters lept from ehr as she silvered.

"Woah."

"I-i m so sorry! Im so so dd+

This ok because they are gay and will not get prognamt''

"MORE TREES"

"2/9"
Diverse literature is not something we can fully comprehend. What does that genre even mean? Often times in our culture we see that diversity is painted as race or gender. Does diversity in writing mean diversity within gender/race? Is that pertaining to the author or the characters? All things we will never truly be able to wrap our minds around.
Other things you can't wrap your mind around will appear throughout your lifetime.
Is it possible to be so in love, so deeply and painfully wrapped up in this beautiful and deadly concept of love, that you lose everything without even knowing? If you're so deep into the depths of terrible and infatuating love, that you can't even see what your core world looked like before you started sinking, have you lost yourself? Not only have you lost the works you've built for yourself, you have uprooted your very core being. If you fall that deeply in love, how will you climb out? Everything has already faded from you, your friends, family, hobbies, even your own thoughts drift away while your eyes are locked tight in the position of falling deeper and deeper into that abyss.
Love isn't just romantic. The idea itself is rooted in romance but it's just an emotion. Just one emotion that takes every shape possible. You can love your best friend, your family, a story, you can love someone you've never met.
A British philosopher in the era of romance and Shakespeare once said that love cannot he defined simply by the ways in which one being feels, but in the vast expanse of the human mind and heart. Nothing brings the heart and mind together like love does.
Did he know? How fucking painful it is?
Did he have any idea what the agony of falling in love could feel like?
I hope so.
It hurts so much to love yet it's the most comfortable feeling in the world.
Platonic, sexual, romantic, materialistic, all of these fall under the vast umbrella of what it means to "love"
Can you feel all of them at the same time? If you do, that's when you're done. That's when you're going to suffer. All of the forms of love stacked up into one perfect being of desire and trust and longing, all that will cast a shadow. The light will become bright enough that the shadows can cast stronger. Those are the ones who stab you. They cut and burn and poke you until you can't see anything at all.
That's when it fades.
When those shadows eventually leave you do bleed out, you'll find your eyes so clouded with your own blood that you can't even see that perfect being anymore.
It doesn't have reason or rhyme.
But it sings.
So fucking loud.

I love you baby.

Woah woah
So
Kyle shredded a glorious 260 soaps.

He is clean

He is on his way.

Inyrrcitse

Inter course with a pretty person who makes you happy that's it b

Sexual relations!

She touches me slowly sliding her hands around me and smiling. I really want to taste her. I want to hold her thighs as I fuck her with my tongue. I wanna grind into her and watch her squirm when I hit that spot. I'll kiss her and feel her moans when I push deep into her god she's so fuckin hot.

Guys I'm high as balls

GRRRRRRRRRRRAAHHHHH 👨

My hippies.  

Day twelve of infection   It hasn't set in yet but I feel it coming. Who will save me from this

My mind is not my own.

:(

Uuuggghhhhhhh