Scyde - Valentine's Day

Clyde locks the door to his room and sits on his bed. He smiles at his boyfriend who is standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Remember, you agreed that if I won that bet, you would do whatever I wanted for Valentine's Day. We shook on it."

"Yeah- I know, it's just..." Scott blushes more with each word. "Do I have to just be in my pants?"

"I'm sure you know you'll be wearing less than that soon enough."

"I guess... what uhm... what did you want?"

"Here, trade places with me. Lay on your back and spread your legs for me."

"Okay..."

Clyde moves so Scott can lay down. He sheepishly opens his legs.

"Are you embarrassed?" Clyde folds his arms.

"Of course I am..."

"It's nothing I haven't already seen before. Remember when we 69'd?"

Scott blushes more. "But now you're just watching me..."

"And I'm glad I am, you have a really fuckin nice body."

"It's all yours..."

"I know."

"What now?"

Clyde pulls up his rolling chair so he can sit and watch. "Stay like that. Answer this question: What do you usually do to get hard if you're going to masturbate?"

"Usually I'll watch porn or think about... you..."

"What about me?" Clyde smirks.

"Your ass... and your back..."

"You like my ass? Is that why we do it doggy style so often?"

"Yes... but I also like seeing your face."

"Hmm... okay. I'm gonna do something but you're not allowed to touch. Just put your legs down and watch."

Scott gulps nervously and flattens his legs. He watches as Clyde takes off his jeans to reveal his tight fitting boxers.

"Stay still or I'll call it off."

"Okay..."

Clyde gets on top of Scott and straddles him. He faces away from Scott so his ass would be in view. He grinds lightly against Scott's hips, taking off his shirt so Scott could see his curves better.

"Like this maybe? Tell me more about what you imagine."

"I imagine you grinding against me..."

"Okay..." Clyde grinds slowly as Scott speaks.

"Please let me touch you..." he complains.

"Nope. Tell me more and maybe I'll change my mind."

"... and you touch yourself while you ride me." Scott says, hoping that this would prompt Clyde to do what he describes.

To Scott's surprise, Clyde gets off of him and sits back in the chair. Scott sits up and gives Clyde a confused look. "Are we stopping?"

"No way." Clyde smiles. "I wanna see you jerk off. I want you to imagine what you just told me and jerk off until I tell you to stop. Understood?"

"And you're just gonna watch?"

Clyde's smile morphs into a cocky grin. "Hell yeah I am."

"... alright."

Scott unbuttons his pants and slides them down just enough to reveal his dick. It was already hard and dripping pre cum from the excitement.

Clyde exhales slowly when he sees this. "You really were blessed with that thing."

"Shut up and watch."

"Gladly~"

Scott closes his eyes and focuses on the scenario he had in his mind. He gently bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows as his hand began to move tightly around his member.

Clyde feels his mouth watering. Despite all his teasing he truly loved Scott in every way. Seeing the man he loved doing something so vulnerable and knowing Scott's mind was focused on him, that alone made him squirm.

As Scott's breathing quickens, Clyde takes a gulp and slowly slides his hand under his waistband to touch himself, finally giving in to the desire that was consuming him.

"Hah... Clyde..." Scott groans under his breath.

Clyde watches closely, his hands matching Scott's pace.

Scott suddenly opens his eyes and stares directly at Clyde. "I need to fuck you, baby..."

"Ngh-" Clyde flinches and closes his eyes tight.

Scott smiles. "Did I make you cum, baby?"

"Stop calling me that..." Clyde covers his bright red face with his arm.

Scott lays back on the bed, his dick standing at full attention. "Come here, I think you've had enough fun."

Clyde pouts and walks over to the bed, straddling Scott's hips. "It was fun to boss you around while I could... but now I can't think about anything but this monster rearranging my guts." Clyde uses his hand to position Scott's dick against his hole. "It's always kinda hard to do it like this, so bear with me."

Scott snickers. "I think it's adorable to see you struggling to take my cock."

Clyde's face flushes red and his dick pops back up. "You can't- that's- you're such a- agh! Just shut up!"

"Yes, baby..." Scott's hands slide slowly up Clyde's thighs until they rest tightly on his hips. 

Clyde rolls his eyes and slowly lowers himself. Both Scott and Clyde let out grunts and moans as they work their way together.

"You're always so tight..." Scott whispers.

"Anyone would feel tight to you..."

"But you're the only one I'd enjoy. Look at how hard you are just from my tip inside you."

"That's just the tip?!"

"Yes, you've got a ways to go."

"Fuck..."

"Up and down slowly, remember? Ease it in little by little. Just like last time, nice and slow for me." Scott guides Clyde's hips.

"Nghh..." Clyde struggles but after a few moments he sits all the way down on Scott's lap.

"God, you're warm..."

"So deep..." Clyde leans back and holds onto Scott's legs as he grinds his hips, stirring his insides with Scott's dick.

"Yes... good job, just like that baby..."

"Mmph..."

Once he's comfortable he lifts up and down, sliding on Scott's dick like a fire pole.

Scott meets him halfway, thrusting up into him.

The room fills with moans and slapping sounds.

"Scott- I'm-"

"Me too, baby... cum with me..."

Clyde nods eagerly as his pace speeds up.

Scott grips tightly on Clyde's hips and shoves himself deeper than ever as he pumps his hot cum inside Clyde.

Shortly after, Clyde cums on Scott's chest with an intense orgasm.

They huff for air together as Scott helps Clyde off his lap and into his arms. He holds Clyde tightly, as if he could slip away if he were too gentle.

"I love you, by the way." Scott whispers.

"I love you too, Scott... more than anything..."