Bunny - Aphrodisiac

(An aphrodisiac is a substance alleged to increase libido, sexual desire, sexual attraction, sexual pleasure, or sexual behavior.)

"Hey, what's up?" Kenny opens the door to his apartment to let Butters inside.

"Hi, Kenny! I brought my laptop as you asked. I have HBO Max and Netflix, that should work, right?" Butters holds up his Apple laptop.

Kenny grins. "That's perfect. It's been a while since we got to have a movie night."

Butters and Kenny go to Kenny's king-sized floor mattress. It has a big white comforter and it felt like you were sitting on a cloud. Kenny sat with his legs crisscrossed and Butters was laying on his stomach with his feet in the air.

They browse through movie choices but ultimately decide to watch a comedy show.

Kenny pulls out a clear bag of small chocolates. "Check this out."

"What is that? Chocolate?"

"Yeah, but it's also... I guess, a drug? Aphrodisiacs. They're supposed to relax you and make you feel good. I've never tried them but it's best to try new drugs when you're with other people."

Butters nods. He was often with Kenny when he tried new things. They had been very close friends for 5 years so Kenny knew he could count on Butters to look after him if things went wrong.

"Want one?" Kenny holds out the bag.

"No, I'm not good with that kind of thing. Thanks for offering though."

"Okay." Kenny pops three chocolates into his mouth. "Mm... they don't taste very good. I think it's dark chocolate."

Butters snickers. "You didn't check before you got them?"

"They only came in one flavor." Kenny shrugs and puts the rest of the chocolates on the nightstand.

They continue to watch their show. In the third episode, a joke comes up that makes Butters break down laughing. He turns his head to look back at Kenny and see if he also found the joke funny.

Kenny is leaning back against the wall with his arms crossed. He is just staring straight ahead.

"Kenny?"

Kenny is focused on a spot in the distance.

"Kenny? Hey, are you okay?" Butters puts a hand on Kenny's leg.

Kenny jolts. "Oh. Sorry..."

"What's up?" Butters is worried.

Kenny takes a breath. "I'll be right back..." he stands up and quickly walks to the bathroom.

"Weird. That drug stuff must've made him sleepy or something."

"Mmhhh...."

Butters hears a faint noise from the bathroom. "Oh no... I hope he isn't sick... poor guy... I knew I should've gotten better food..."

Butters waits for 10 minutes, but Kenny is still in the bathroom. He was bored without Kenny there.

His eyes land on the bag of chocolates. There's about 6 left.

"Hmm..." Butters picks up the bag. "All they did was make him sleepy. Maybe this is a drug I can actually handle."

He cautiously chews one of the chocolates and swallows it. "Not bad... actually they're really good..."

Before he knew it, he had eaten all six of the remaining chocolates.

He didn't feel any different than he did before, so he assumed they weren't very strong.