Gendy - What happens in the hot tub stays in the hot tub

It's a late night in South Park, Colorado. Randy Marsh is at a party where, as per usual, he has had too much to drink.

"Jesus, Randy! You'd think after all these years of drinking you'd build a tolerance! Go outside, you're causing a scene." Randy's wife, Sharon, snaps at him as he stands shirtless on a glass table.

"Whatever! You just don't get the aesthetic! GAHL!" He yells.

"Randy, get out. Go hang out in the backyard or something."

He stumbles off the table. "Fine! But not because you told me to!"

He wobbles his way outside and finds a hot tub lit up with LED lights. The colors dance across the water in ways that mesmerize him.

"Since when did the Broflovski's have a hot tub?"

"We got it just a couple weeks ago. Do you like it?" The owner of the house, Gerald Broflovski steps up next to Randy.

Gerald was a lawyer in town. Usually well behaved (at least in person). He was one of the few Jewish people in town and has a strong sense of pride.

Randy didn't hang out with him often but since their sons were best friends they saw each other often.

"I do like it!" Randy finishes off the beer he was holding and dips a finger into the water. "It's the perfect temperature."

Gerald smiles. "Do you want to give it a spin?"

"I don't have a swimsuit on."

"That's all right. No one but us is out here and we are both dudes. We can just go naked."

"Hey, you're right!" Randy throws off his clothes and slowly steps into the hot tub.

Gerald follows right after.

"Ahh... that's so soothing..." Randy leans his head back and puts his arms on the sides of the hot tub.

"Yeah, sometimes I'll come out here alone just to relax and think."

"The bubbles feel so weird on my dick..."

"Yeah? I was thinking the same thing. I always have a swimsuit on so I've never felt it before."

"Hmm-mm-hmm hmm-mmmm" Randy hums a tune.

"What is that?"

"Just got some inspiration... Hey, what day is it?"

"Wednesday."

"Feelin good on a Wednesday... hmm-mm-hmmm."

Gerald doesn't question Randy. He knew him well enough to not question any of his odd antics. He simply smiles at Randy and watches him bob his head side to side.

"This really is the best." Randy sighs and closes his eyes.

"Yeah..."

After 30 minutes, the bubbles stop, they always stop after a certain amount of time had passed. Randy sees the water still just enough to make out the shape of a boner on Gerald.

"Oh."

"Do you wanna turn them back on?" Gerald says quietly.

"I guess..." Randy's eyes trail over the erection for a moment longer before he reaches for the button to start the jets again.

"You wanna sit here?" Gerald suggests.

"Where you're sitting?" He approaches.

"Yes."

"I do."

"I'll move then-"

Right as Gerald stands up, Randy grabs his shoulders and pushes him back to a seated position.

"C'mon, I can sit right here." He inches closer and puts his legs on either side of Gerald's lap.

"Randy..." Gerald stares down at the newly-grown erection on Randy.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He smiles, his face red from the alcohol.

"No... Not at all..."

Randy laughs and lowers himself slowly, holding onto Gerald's shoulders to stabilize himself. Gerald holds his dick in one hand to make sure it stays in place and goes where he wants.

"Mmhhh..." Randy bites his lip and groans as the tip slowly presses against his opening.

"Ah, you would assume the water would make this a lot easier but..."

"It's not easy at all..."

"Just push down harder..."

"You got it."

Slowly but surely he makes his way down until he is sitting flush against Gerald's lap.

"That's it... Do you want to move or stay here?" Gerald holds Randy's hips.

Without a word, Randy bucks his hips up and down. No sound comes out because of the bubbles.

"It's incredible" Gerald groans.

"Yeah? You like that?"

"Very much."

Randy moves even faster, groaning softly from the pleasure.

"Wait... If you keep going I wont be able to hold it in..." Gerald looks desperately at Randy.

"I'll just take it all inside, dont worry, your water wont get too dirty." He says confidently.

"You- Really??"

"C'mon big guy... Shoot it."

"Fucking-" Gerald tilts his head back.

"Ah... Fuck yeah!"

"Take it-"

"Gladly!"

Gerald gasps and shoots deep into Randy.

"Wait- what about your-" Gerald starts.

"Oh fuck."

"Quick- stand up, I will swallow it."

Randy stands up, clenching his muscles to keep everything from leaking out. He plunges his own dick into Gerald's mouth and releases.

Gerald struggles to swallow, but eventually everything is down.

They both get out of the tub and cover up. Randy was in a bit of a hurry to get somewhere he could clean himself.

"See you again next week?" He asks before he reaches the gate.

"Yes. I'll be here, Randy."