Chapter 10

This is gonna be a very crazy and confusing chapter lmao

Sunghoon's eyelids fluttered open, as he was faced with a slit of light shining above him. His head was aching for an unknown reason and the faint noises of the music echoed outside the room, catching his attention. As he sat up, the hem of the gray blanket slipped off, revealing his tank top and knee-length shorts— immediately causing the latter to shiver due to the chilly breeze sliding up his bare shoulders. His eyes traveled around the room, grasping his surroundings, only to realize that he was snoring away inside his room, while a hoard of random people were busting their asses outside. In his house.

He muttered a few curse words under his breath, slipping out from the comfortable sheets and storming outside to make sure everything was still intact—that nothing was destroyed or ruined. Because if so, he'd be sure he wouldn't be alive the next day.

As soon as he opened the bedroom door, he was faced with the bundle of teenagers drinking, making out, and cheering loudly, phasing everything around him with the loud music blasting through the house. The neighbors would probably complain the next morning, so he reminded himself to convince them to seal their mouths shut.

"Where the fuck is that Lee Heeseung bastard?" He ran a hand through his hair, pushing against the people, only to find himself in his living room, standing in front of a group of people sitting around in a circle, spinning a bottle on the marble floor. He halted at the sight, eyes darting to the nearest clock— it was 12: 28 a.m.

His mouth was hung open– forgetting the skeptical stares darting toward him. His wrist was pulled, and now he was sitting beside Heeseung and this random girl. "Hey Penguin, you're up quite early," that voice. That fucking voice. Lee Heeseung was going to be the end of him one day. "You drank alcohol if you're wondering what the fuck is going on." Sunghoon's eyes widened, his throat feeling dry all of a sudden, so he coughed.

Heeseung rubbed his back, receiving a few judgemental stares from the people sitting around in the circle. "You good?" Heeseung mumbled, leaning close to the other's face.

"Enough flirting, we don't have all day." Sunghoon blushed, eyes landing on the source of the voice. It was that same tall dude that Sunoo was lingering around. "Shut up, Riki," Jay spoke up, eyes falling on Sunghoon's as a small smile curved on his lips. Sunghoon though, couldn't return the smile, feeling bitter— though it wasn't intentional. His head was throbbing quite a lot.

"Alright! I'm spinning the first round. We have some newcomers here, so I'll explain the rules of spinning the bottle," Riki cleared his throat, placing the bottle in the middle, "whoever the bottle lands on gets to kiss the other person sitting across them— or where the other side of the bottle lands. If you don't well...than you chug a glass of, y'know..." a sly smirk curved on his lips, as he locked eyes with everyone present in the circle.

This was something that Sunghoon definitely wasn't expecting. Drinking and party games were some of the things he planned to avoid— not until college, but here he is, tempted by everything he's afraid of.

"Let's start!" Sunoo huffed, eyes half-lidded. Jungwon rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat. Riki spun the green bottle, and everyone's gaze was locked on the bottle, anxiously watching. The bottle stopped on this random girl. All eyes traced the landing of the bottle and stared at the girl. On the other side, a boy, seemingly being named "Terry" smiled, scratching his nape before both leaned in and pecked each other on the lips. The crowd cheered and both retrieved back to their spots, flustered.

"That was quite brave of you, Jiyeon," Riki smirked, shifting in his seat.

"Hoonie," Sunghoon felt a hot breath fan over his ears, he turned his head and stared at Heeseung— the distance between the two decreased each second. "What?" He thanked his fucking mouth for not spilling a small stutter that was about to escape his lips. "Are you sure you want to play this?" The other whispered.