Chapter 11

The party ended around 2: 25 a.m. Everyone headed home, some a little tipsy while the others were sober enough to drive home— or take public transport. Sunghoon couldn't believe he held a party over at his house; something that never crossed his mind before. He breathed out a low sigh, situating himself on the living room couch before closing his eyes, and reminiscing over the past events.

Everyone else had left the party, leaving him, Heeseung, Jungwon, Jake, and Jay since the other two friends were drunk and had to be sent home. His thoughts were pulled back to the kiss he shared with Heeseung and Jay, and felt goosebumps, shuddering about the thought. It's ironic how it all went from Heeseung visiting Sunghoon— and then there's a whole party inside his house.

He felt the spot beside his shrinking, causing him to open his eyes, and stare at the other beside him. "The party was wild, right?" Jay spoke, leaning on the backrest of the couch. "It all happened quite fast."

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting any of it," Sunghoon replied with a slight chuckle. It was awkward, both males stayed quiet, thinking of what to say next.

"Did you have fun though?" Jay asked. "I got drunk for the most part because I thought I drank water— but I– I guess, I did... It was my first time as well." Sunghoon replied back, mind wandering back to the peck they shared. He was tense, and Jay didn't notice much. "Me too. It was also my first time since I don't like parties and everything." Sunghoon stared at him as he wondered why he even attended the party in the first place— on top of that— his party.

"Oh, really? Why'd you come then?" Sunghoon mumbled, wanting to punch himself for sounding rude. "I don't know honestly, I just wanted to give it a try, y'know. It is my senior year, and I've done nothing entertaining during my high school years." He paused, scratching his nape awkwardly. "Truth was, I'm a pretty laid-back guy with no social skills, so I don't even know how I ended up befriending these assholes," he added with a soft chuckle.

The living room was dark, the disco ball rolled on the floor as the confetti was scattered around the entire house; balloons flying in random corners of the house, along with trash littered around the entire place. It'd take them a while— no hours to clean all this mess up. There was also a red spill on the couch that both males were sitting on.

Heeseung entered the living room after changing from his smelly clothes. Sunghoon basically pushed the other inside the shower, insisting he clean himself up since he smelt like beer and booze. His eyes darted to both males chatting with each other on the couch. The towel on his shoulder slipped off, draping on the plastic wrapper stuck on the floor; a rustle echoing through the silent living room. Jay and Sunghoon both turned around, facing the older who stood there in confusion.

"What?" He asked, walking up to the both, but backed away in disgust when he saw the red stain on the carpet. "Ew, what the fuck is this?" He asked, scowling while peering down at the stain. "Is that blood?" He whispered, placing himself on the beanbag in front of the couch to avoid being near the "blood stain."

"Shut up, it's not blood; Jake spilled this drink earlier when he was drunk. (Drunk-dazed mv reference) Heeseung sighed, briskly moving to sit beside Sunghoon, making sure to press his thighs against the other. Sunghoon's gaze darted down to their thighs touching, A small sigh escaped his lips as he looked away and faced Jay, who sat on the couch, eyes tightly shut.

"So— are we just gonna sit here and not clean? Where the fuck is Jake and Jungwon anyways." Sunghoon asked, eyes shifting around the living, hoping to catch sight of the two, but it was empty. "Yeah, I don't think you should go and check up on them," Heeseung mumbled, head resting on the couch, his adam's apple on full display as he gulped the lump of throat. "Why?" Jay asked, sitting straight up, and glancing at Heeseung's figure.