Birthday Present

It was my eighteenth birthday. I couldn't wait to see what I'd get for my big day of becoming a man. I looked in the mirror. My blonde hair refused to behave for once in my life. I've been spending way too much time with Potter, no matter how sexy he is. Yes, I'm gay and I love my boyfriend the very hot Boy Who Lived (my apologies ladies). There was a knock at my door. I opened it and Blaise was waiting for me. "Ready for your birthday party?" He asked. I smirked that signature smirk of mine as we walked down to the dining room. "You know I'm ready." I stated as I walked in. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRACO!!!" I smiled genuinely this time as I walked amongst my friends. Hermione and Ron came up and patted me on the back. Pansy hugged me and the embraces went on and on. I was still looking for one certain raven haired boy. He was at the edge of the room, looking extremely awkward. "What are you doing here?" I asked. Harry jumped. "Well, I just didn't have a present for you and I thought it was a little weird and..." I cut off his rambling with a kiss. "I'm just happy you're here Harry." I said before Blaine tied a ribbon around his waist. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" He slurred, already drunk. Harry's eyes widened and I smirked. I threw Harry over my shoulder and I ran up the stairs with Harry in my arms. "W-Wait Draco! Don't you want any cake?" He stuttered adorably. I smiled wider. This was why I loved him so. The way he'd get flustered and blush so easily. I shut the door and placed Potter on my bed. I locked the door and a package flew underneath. I picked it up. Use protection Love, Mione was the note on top of a condom wrapper. I smiled at Hermione's thoughtfulness. Harry was shaking on my bed. "What's wrong love? You look terrified." I stated casually as I took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. His green eyes were the size of dinner plates. "Uh, uh, uh.." Harry stated stupidly as his eyes raked up and down my chest. "You can touch Harry. I'm all yours." His trembling hands gently stroked my chest. His eyes held curiosity and lust as his hands began to travel more boldly up and down my torso. I closed my eyes and laid down. Harry's hands began go go lower but I paid no mind to him until his hands were inside my pants, wrapped firmly around my member. I looked at him. His face was red and he looked so vulnerable. "H-Harry!" I groaned as he began to move his hands. I tried my hardest not to buck my hips (and failed miserably). As suddenly he had began, he stopped. I looked at him. His face was even redder. "D-Draco, I w-want you to d-d-d...." I raised an eyebrow at him. "You want me to what?" I asked. "I want you to dominate me." Harry replied, looking me straight in the eyes. Well, if that doesn't make me harder than a rock. "Okay, Harry. But only if you want to." He nodded. I undressed quickly and slipped the condom on. (Remember, safe sex is great sex). I slid between Harry's legs. He wrapped them around my waist, causing my erection to slide sloppily against his arse. I hissed as Harry moaned. This boy was gonna make me cum quick. I gently slid into Harry's tight hole. I stopped when he began to tear up. He looked up at me with large watery green eyes. "Why'd you stop you git?" Harry demanded as he pressed down on me, sinking another few inches into his delicious warmth. I groaned as my eyes. rolled into the back of my head with pleasure. I sank the last few inches to the hilt. Harry moaned loudly. I kissed him quiet before sliding back and ramming into him. Harry screamed against my lips as I brushed his prostate. "Draco," he mumbled between kisses, "hit it again." I hit his prostate again. "Yes, Draco! Harder! Faster!" I did as my beloved commanded. Harry moaned and groaned and occasionally screamed as I mercilessly shagged him to the brink of cumming. His back arched and his mouth opened but I held his erection in one hand. Harry looked up at me with pleading green eyes. "Please," He whispered. I shook my head. I'm selfish like that. "I want you to cum with me." I gave him my special puppy eyes. "Please? For my birthday." I pleaded in a whisper. Harry nodded and pulled me down for a kiss. "I love you Draco." Harry whispered barely. I smiled softly before kissing him again and letting him cum. He gasped against my mouth as he painted our chests and I coated the condom. We laid there for a moment, basking in the afterglow of the awesome orgasm we both just had. "I love you too Harry." I murmured before kissing the soft skin of his neck as I pulled out. Harry whimpered at the sudden emptiness. I kissed him again and spooned him against my chest. Definitely my best birthday present ever.