Drunken Christmas

Harry Potter stumbled out of the Three Broomsticks, drunk as hell. He had about ten...no fifteen mugs of butter beer. It may have been one too many. Hermione and Ron followed. "Harry, I told you not to have so much." Hermione scolded. "Whatever Hermione." Harry slurred as he stumbled back to Hogwarts, unsteady on his feet. He turned the corner and saw Draco Malfoy alone, with mistletoe over his head. Malfoy didn't notice it since he was reading a book. Harry slung his arm around Malfoy's shoulders. "Merry Christmas, Malfoy," He mumbled as he leaned his weight on the slight blonde. "Are you drunk Potter?" Malfoy asked as he tried to push off the shorter male. "Abso-fucking-lutely Malfoy. And you look so hot, standing with your book." Harry muttered as he began to kiss the exposed skin of Draco's neck. Draco flushed. "Harry, you're drunk. Get off." The Gryffindor refused to let go. Harry gradually kissed up to Draco's cheek, who had suspiciously stopped struggling. Harry took his silence and compliance as a green light. He turned to face the Slytherin and gently kissed Draco on the lips. Both let out a satisfied sigh against each other's lips. Draco's hands sat on his waist as Harry's hands began to mess up his perfect hair. They seemed to fit perfectly as Malfoy's book fell on the ground so they could kiss harder. Draco nipped Harry's lip and Harry moaned into Malfoy's mouth. Draco explored his mouth, savoring the taste of butter beer and apple. Harry pulled Draco closer, the snogging session becoming extremely heated. The two heard gasps and they stopped. Ron, Hermione and Blaise were watching in disbelief at the public snogging. "Harry, you never told me you were a...gay." Ron whispered as if the word itself would turn him gay. "I'm not." Harry slurred to Draco's disappointment. Harry slung his arms around Draco. "I'm Malfoy-sexual." Harry said as he placed another kiss on Draco.

The Slytherin dragged Harry up to the Room of Requirements and pushed him on the golden bed that appeared. Harry pulled Draco down with him so the blonde was covering the Chosen One like a human blanket. They kissed sloppily and Harry hissed between his teeth when Malfoy rocked his hips against Harry's. "Draco, I want you. I want you so bad." Harry moaned as he wrapped a lock of blonde hair around his finger. Malfoy's eyed went from a striking silver to stormy gray. "Well if the great Potter insists," He said with a smirk as his hands traveled underneath Harry's robes and shirt. Harry moaned when Malfoy flicked his nipple and kissed his neck, sucking and licking until there was a big hickey. Harry pulled off Draco's tie and pulled his shirt apart, buttons flying in all directions. One hit the rim of his glasses. Draco smiled and pulled the clothes off of Harry, binding his hands with the Gryffindor tie. Okay so maybe Draco has a few kinks. He flipped Harry over and pulled his pants down, revealing Potter's lovely ass. It had been the object of many a wet dream of Draco. If Harry was Malfoy-sexual, Draco was most definitely Potter-sexual. No one could turn him on more than the Boy Who Lived. Draco softly kneaded Harry's pale cheeks, relishing his moans of pleasure. Draco then parted the cheeks when he felt that Harry had had enough. His pretty virgin hole promised warmth and tightness as Draco slowly began to lick around. He quickly stuck his tongue into Harry's hole before pulling out. Harry gasped at the wet feeling and groaned for Draco to do it again. Draco pushed in farther and began to lap at the Boy Who Lived. Harry gasped and groaned in pleasure, begging Malfoy to fuck him in a strained voice. Malfoy slowly removed his face, chin covered in saliva. He wiped his chin and used Harry's pre cum as a lubricant since the Boy Who Lived was leaking like a faucet. Harry moaned at the feel of Draco's fingers on his manhood. I wonder if rim jobs aren't the only thing Malfoy's good at. Harry Potter thought to himself as he grew harder. Well, there would be experiments for that next time. Draco slowly pushed into Harry's tight canal and groaned. This boy was tight! He waited until Harry would impatiently rut his hips against Draco, and he would move a few more inches. They played this game for a while before Draco touched Harry's pleasure spot. Harry screamed loudly as Draco abused him, moving faster and faster to bring the Chosen One pleasure. Harry became tighter around Draco as he came with a scream, Malfoy's name spilling from his lips. Draco cussed and came deep within Harry, filling him to the brim. They slumped against the bed, Draco pulling out. He dove under the covers and licked Harry clean, listening to the pleasure filled moans that fell from his lips. Then (with a mouthful of Potter cum) Draco collected some of the cum from within Harry's ass and swallowed a quarter. He moaned and watched with interest as Harry began to grow hard. He went back up and kissed Potty, transferring the cum to Potter's mouth. Harry swallowed. "We taste good together," He said sleepily, the alcohol and sex making him tired. Draco smirked. "You bet your sweet ass we do."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Harry woke up in the morning, his ass and head in pain. He was naked and in a bed. Thank Merlin I made it to the dorms alright. Harry thought to himself as he got up. He couldn't remember much from the night before but he assumed nothing but positive. Harry saw the Slytherin tie on the floor and stopped. He looked to the bed. Under the sheets, snoring softly, was Draco Malfoy!!! Harry couldn't help it. With his pants around his ankles, he screamed.