Rub A Dub Dub Two Guys In A Tub

It had been a long day at St. Mungo's. I felt grimy and sticky and it wasn't because of the blood and vomit on my clothes. Okay, maybe a little. I ran inside my apartment bathroom and ran the hot water as I stripped. I hopped in and relaxed. It had been ages since I had the time to unwind in the warm water. I closed my eyes and I sighed. I heard a splash and ignored it. Probably just the soap falling into the water. I thought to myself as I fell back into my trance. I felt something touch my leg. My eyes snapped open as I screamed. Potter was in the tub with me! "Enjoying yourself, Malfoy?" He asked with a smirk before stretching out. My face reddened as I realized what touched me was Potter's foot. Thank God it wasn't anything else! I glared at my husband. He smirked and rubbed his foot against mine. I yelped as I was very ticklish and he knew this. Harry grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer to him. I shouted as our waists connected and my husband's erection brushed my crotch. My face was flaming red. Harry chuckled. "I love it when you blush." He whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my lips. I sighed contently. Definitely not the bath I was picturing but it was much better.