One Thing

Harry Potter was walking down the halls of Hogwarts when Draco Malfoy shoved his shoulder into Harry's side. Harry tried to keep his cool. But as he looked into Draco's smug features, his heart began to race as his courage began to leave him. "What's wrong Pothead?" Draco asked with a smirk as Harry rubbed his side. Harry frowned. That boy had literally knocked him out of the sky, became his kryptonite, and continued making him feel weak. Harry often felt frozen, like he couldn't breathe. Something has to give now. Harry thought to himself because he was dying to make Draco see his undying love for the blonde Slytherin prince. Harry wanted to have the blonde near him as his lover and not as an enemy. "What's wrong with me is that you have that one thing." Harry stated. Draco looked confused. "What?" Harry smiled. "Draco, I want you out of my head and my fantasies. I want you in my arms instead. Honestly, I don't know what that one thing is that drives me insane but you have that one thing." Draco looked shocked at the confession. He took a step back as Harry took a step forward, pinning Draco to the wall. "You have me climbing up the walls and you don't notice that I'm going out of my mind all day and a night. And so, my dear Malfoy, something's got to give now." Harry whispered as the space between them seemed to disappear. Their lips collided and gasps left both mouths. "I need you here with me now Harry." Draco whispered as he clutched the front of Harry's robes. "I've wanted you for years now. You have that one thing." Draco confessed. Harry fused their lips together again, fireworks going off behind closed eyelids. "Will you come into my life as my boyfriend Harry?" Draco muttered as they pulled apart. "Hell yeah." Harry said before pulling the blonde in for another lip swelling kiss.