Desire

Draco Malfoy sat in the library, holding something close to his chest. He looked left and right. Propping up his history book, Draco lowered the golden heart locket that had a picture of the raven haired Scar Head he secretly adored. Oh Harry....Draco thought, turning slightly red. My secret love, so brave. So sweet and just. Cruel fate has set us at odds. How I wish it weren't so. If only you knew my true feelings for you. It tears be up inside to have to be so mean when really my heart beats for you, but I must carry on this facade for the both our sakes. Oh my Harry, my lion, my forbidden love...
Draco was so wrapped up in his own Potter dominated thoughts he didn't hear the footsteps leading up to his table. "Malfoy? I've been looking for you....." Harry said as he found the blonde's hiding spot. Draco jumped up and his the locket underneath his book. "YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK SCARHEAD!" Draco shouted only to be hushed by the ancient librarian. "Why don't you go find that pathetic little troop of yours since they can actually stand the sight of you without suffering heart failure!" He hissed, glaring at Harry as his heart began to beat faster. "Oookay. My bad. I'll just......come back later, shall I?" Harry said, a little confused. "Though I don't see vow it's my fault my potions partner is a paranoid barmy git." He muttered darkly under his breath as he walked away. Draco pulled out the locket, his face glowing red. HE WAS LOOKING FOR ME!!!